Australian opposition vows to implement internet filter by default

And yet GDP never translates to what trickles down. https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2018/01/gdp-frog-matchbox-david-pilling-growth-delusion/

I mean we could go on with this after your feeble attempt at cock blocking but let's not. Its a circular argument and as with all circular arguments all that occurs is nothing. Oh and mate please don't call yourself an anarchist. You clearly have no idea of what an anarchist is on the ideological spectrum and how that breaks down to an ontological belief system. Your arguments contradict you at every turn but you don't see it and it isn't up to me to try to change your world view. My view is Australia is a Police State Ponzi Scheme. I have very good reason to believe this. Your view is something else. Let's leave it there. As I said go well. Bye .... end of conversation.

And yet GDP never translates to what trickles down. https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2018/01/gdp-frog-matchbox-david-pilling-growth-delusion/

I mean we could go on with this after your feeble attempt at cock blocking but let's not. Its a circular argument and as with all circular arguments all that occurs is nothing. Oh and mate please don't call yourself an anarchist. You clearly have no idea of what an anarchist is on the ideological spectrum and how that breaks down to an ontological belief system. Your arguments contradict you at every turn but you don't see it and it isn't up to me to try to change your world view. My view is Australia is a Police State Ponzi Scheme. I have very good reason to believe this. Your view is something else. Let's leave it there. As I said go well. Bye .... end of conversation.

No cock block.
Simply me asking we didn't do this.
I even said please, so i guess I'm a feeb.

Anarchy is to live by ideals, and not rules.
To not just fall back on legalities.
To not live under authority.
To not wait for the state to support you, but build your community as you can.
To not sit around moaning, but to act posatively to do what you can.
That is anarchy.

If in your mind, you perceive it to be something else, on some ideological spectrum, as an antithesis to something else, and you can only understand it in that context, do you wonder why I asked we don't bicker?

Can you answer me this utopia nation that offers freedom from.unwarrented surveillance??

Or you just got a hard on for Australia?

Last edited:
They took over and then We were built out of a jail. ‘Please sir, I’ve been on my best behavior, can I have a little more freedom?.. please?’.. you don’t get that level of freedom (for good or bad) mindset by trying to be on your best behavior or not get caught, lol.. they banned protests in state’s, needing 24hour exceptions or some shit. They wiped out or did any civil libertarians Survive the 90’s? Our government react to any disturbance seen overseas. Tighten shit up here after Rodney king (what that got do with Australia?) But 911 was the opening, now COVID. Looking forward to 2040 when we have the cameras in our lounge rooms, to make sure we doing the right thing, lol. I mean, zoom, bringing us closer together..

No cock block.
Simply me asking we didn't do this.
I even said please, so i guess I'm a feeb.

Anarchy is to live by ideals, and not rules.
To not just fall back on legalities.
To not live under authority.
To not wait for the state to support you, but build your community as you can.
To not sit around moaning, but to act posatively to do what you can.
That is anarchy.

If in your mind, you perceive it to be something else, on some ideological spectrum, as an antithesis to something else, and you can only understand it in that context, do you wonder why I asked we don't bicker?

Can you answer me this utopia nation that offers freedom from.unwarrented surveillance??

Or you just got a hard on for Australia?

You do realise I am Australian don't you champ? Born QLD - Brisbane Women's Hospital 1966. It's just that you keep posting ludicrous and completely unrelated links to things occurring in the US right now including images that really only act to inflame racial division? For example, why an image of a black man kicking a white man while he is on the ground? The semiotics are loaded and perhaps express your racial and potentially racist leanings. For example, a more recent image of a white man knocking out a black woman and then getting his ass kicked by a black man who went to her defence could have been posted. Also images of the proud boys - a self professed white supremacy group who support the racist /bigot/xenophobic/misogynistic Donald Trump - armed to the teeth with semi autos may have been more appropriate to describe the shit show of the divided states ex President Trump has created during his ill-fated far too long four year presidency - a one term President whose ousting has restored my faith in the US voter/people. Why you are posting these images is somewhat beyond me. We are talking about Australia buddy and not the US. As for cock blocking I refer to the PM you sent me. Would you like me to post it for all to see? This is getting very long winded and again is a circular and now pointless debate. As for countries that aren't under mass surveillance - there are plenty of them. That's the problem with Australia mate. People like you who try to justify the actions of the scumbags running the country while all the time tossing off about being an anarchist who clearly knows nothing about anarchy and the ideological spectrum. Australia, the clever country Duh! :)

Last edited:
They took over and then We were built out of a jail. ‘Please sir, I’ve been on my best behavior, can I have a little more freedom?.. please?’.. you don’t get that level of freedom (for good or bad) mindset by trying to be on your best behavior or not get caught, lol.. they banned protests in state’s, needing 24hour exceptions or some shit. They wiped out or did any civil libertarians Survive the 90’s? Our government react to any disturbance seen overseas. Tighten shit up here after Rodney king (what that got do with Australia?) But 911 was the opening, now COVID. Looking forward to 2040 when we have the cameras in our lounge rooms, to make sure we doing the right thing, lol. I mean, zoom, bringing us closer together..

Lol yep good luck with that. Possibly you will have cameras in your lounge room but then that is up to Australians to stop.

You do realise I am Australian don't you champ? Born QLD - Brisbane Women's Hospital 1966. It's just that you keep posting ludicrous and completely unrelated links to things occurring in the US right now including images that really only act to inflame racial division? For example, why an image of a black man kicking a white man while he is on the ground? The semiotics are loaded and perhaps express your racial and potentially racist leanings. For example, a more recent image of a white man knocking out a black woman and then getting his ass kicked by a black man who went to her defence could have been posted. Also images of the proud boys - a self professed white supremacy group who support the racist /bigot/xenophobic/misogynistic Donald Trump - armed to the teeth with semi autos may have been more appropriate to describe the shit show of the divided states ex President Trump has created during his ill-fated far too long four year presidency - a one term President whose ousting has restored my faith in the US voter/people. Why you are posting these images is somewhat beyond me. We are talking about Australia buddy and not the US. As for cock blocking I refer to the PM you sent me. Would you like me to post it for all to see? This is getting very long winded and again is a circular and now pointless debate. As for countries that aren't under mass surveillance - there are plenty of them. That's the problem with Australia mate. People like you who try to justify the actions of the scumbags running the country while all the time tossing off about being an anarchist who clearly knows nothing about anarchy and the ideological spectrum. Australia, the clever country Duh! :)

Do you mean the first PM, when I say let's not do this, cos it will look like shit?
That one is cock blocking you?

And no, from your posting I didn't guess that you were born in Australia, or that you were that age.
If you don't love it, leave it, so I'll respect you for that.
I don't get your distopian fantasy where you hope the world slips over the edge, and poeple start killing others for fun
I guessed you were some kid playing war games in your mind

Can you name one of these many developed nation that doesn't have over surveillance by the state now, or won't in the near future? You reckon there is many, so naming one should be easy enough.

As to what anarchy is, and isn't, maybe just google it.
It's not just about a position on a political spectrum somewhere.
The way I explained it is totally valid.

Without rulers.

That is the word in Lattin, so I don't get how you think my explanation is so far wrong

As to the photo of political expression I posted.
Yeah, I could of used a more recent pic than the one I did, I guess.
But seeing as though I picked that one fresh yesterday and posted it yesterday...

You reckon I should of used one that shows a black guy kicking a white guy on the ground, but also that I am revealing I'm a rascist for showing a black guy kicking a white guy on the ground, so I don't really get that.

And yes it's a picture of a proud boy who pushed his luck.
A bully taking his medicine.

The reason I chose that picture is because I was surprised by what happened in Washington a day and a bit ago.
That that group would, many protected in body armour and armed, attack their fellow countryman.
I detest who they are, and what they stand for, an apparent domestic terrorist group, and how that is cancerous to their society, and to the wider world by the example they set.
The picture was chosen more about the guy's politics than the colour of his skin.
I couldn't find a picture of any black proud boy getting stomped, could I, so the rascism charge is crap.

The picture was chosen because the guy who pushed his luck, did exactly that, pushed his luck
He went to Washington to promote and conduct violence, but unfortunately for him, rather than taking easy shots, it looks like he bit off more than he could chew.

They casually threaten to conduct civil war, as if that is a desired outcome.
So the way he wants it, is the way he got it
That's why I chose that picture

Pretty much how you keep calling for Australians to rebel in an amed revolt, and quote Benjamin Franklin 200+ years ago as if that somehow means anything today.

Open your eyes please glow.

What is happening in Australia regarding surveillance is happening all over the globe.
If it is not so open, it is still there.
Security camera and algorithm is everywhere, and no government would chose to offer privacy over control (security)
I don't think a violent revolution around the world is possible, for a start, or desirable.

Just ignore the government and build a life worth living, through developing and strengthening your chosen community, as much as possible ( sounds silly, but killing each other in the streets is more valid?)

It's just the luck we have to be running around on the earth at this time, where technology will allow what is basically human nature.

To snoop on, and try to control your fellow, especially by government, is eternal.
It's just we are the ones around when it became possible to the degree it is a threat to society as we know/knew it.
And I don't think i'm surrendering to see that it is an inevitable outcome.

With chip insertion for bio-reading, and the ever increasing capacity of wifi, it would be easy to guess that in the very near future people will be inserted with chips, and communicate with each other peer to peer.
They are already rolling out the tech, with ppl having ATM capable RFDS chips inserted now.
Add to that research done in brain activity, where a computer can basically understand what you are thinking by reading your brain wave activity and which parts of your brain are active. As soon as they can shrink that technology, do you think that won't be utilised as a tool of social control?

So I fear for liberty hard.
I can see a time, very soon, where the whole world will become enslaved by technology being developed now, let alone what's around the corner.

To enforce a peace that removes mans' dignity and choice
Where a thought could be considered a crime.
But I don't think fantasising openly here, about putting an axe into someone's head is the remedy

And that is why I asked you not to.
Please be aware of the energy you are putting out
Please don't offer that civil war is some noble remedy to a problem that won't be solved so easily

Not censorship.
Not blocking your cock.
A reminder that this site is basically a resource for cannabis users/growers

It is a very deep resource containing a massive amount of recent history in the seed and now grow industry, and a massive resource for canabis husbandry.

Can we please not taint it by exposing it to the endless and petty polarisation that seems to be taking over the world.

So my appeal to you was direct anarchy, as I see it.
I don't petition the moderators to control you, because I thought that was an answer, I didn't pertition authority to control by a law.
I asked you to understand an ideal, and act upon it
To strengthen community here

It is painful for me to see the outcome of totally free speach
I don't believe in repression, and am very anti-authority, but total freedom of speech normalises the worst aspects of human nature, and indoctrinates and radicalises people
Look how society had been radicalised in these last 5 years, with no possible end in sight.

And that concern for any possible balance that would suit society outweighs by far any concern I have for my own personal freedoms.
I can see that humanity is in for a shit ride going forwards way off into the future, as far as anyone can see.
The whole world, but that's just my nihilism creeping in.

So I asked you to respect this is a gardening site, run and maintained by a man who doesn't appear to engage in political fomentation himself.

I've let him down as much as you, and in fact more so.
Becuase I'm aware of how destructive this bickering is, and how anti it appears to what I think Shanti's purpose of the site is.

But if all you see is me censoring some right you think you have to get your cock out....

Last edited:
Look at your young men fighting.
Look at your women crying.
Look at your young men dying.
Like they've always done before

Look at the hate were breeding.
Look at the fear were feeding.
Look at the lives were leading.
Like we've always done before.

My hands are tied.
The billions shift from side to side.
And the wars go on with brainwashed pride
For the love of God, and our human rights.
All of those things gets swept aside.
By bloody hands time can't deny.
And are washed aside by your genocide.
And history hides the lies if our civil wars..

Go listen to some guns and roses.
Work out how you can make a better life for yourself today by loving those you choose to surround yourself with.
Make their lives better and richer with your effort and energy

What is in your heart is on your mind
As man will always follow his heart's desire..

France for one re mass surveillance. Actually most European countries. The key to France is the government is scared of the people and not vice versa. To maintain a healthy democracy that is the way things should be. However, in Australia it is the people who are scared of the government and they rightfully should be. Now you raised a point that our forefathers didn't die for our freedom. BS. WW1 and WW2 were all about fighting totalitarianism and yet a pack of weak wankers are now giving that away freely where young men, some of whom were my ancestors, were willing to charge across beaches and battle fields and die for our hard won freedom. Your whole spiel and position makes you part of the problem and not the solution.

Love it... how wrong the media is except when they telling you bullshit, constantly, that now you believe. Open eyes. Look facts. Bigger pictures. Every little inconvenience is now voiced. People are evil if they don’t embrace every minority. America was on the divide long time ago. Nobody mentioned so far is to blame, lol..

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. The American constitution protects the rights of minority against the hysteria of the masses. And protects Democracy as long as it does not impede on fundamental human rights and basic liberties that should NEVER be taken away or taken for granted. Even by a 99.9 % vote by the wolves. Their forefathers may not have forseen covid . But they gave them the constitution which is a fairly good roadmap for protection from abuse by corrupt powerfull forces. Dictators. Kings Queens . Aristocrats. Totalitarian governments ect . They may have lost control of the spread of covid. But the spread of fascism in my opinion is a far greater risk. And one worth exercising their right to choose be it not getting vaccinations not wearing masks ect. Maybe not getting marched into a gas chamber by a fascist maniac one day. Those who give up freedom and liberty for a false sense of security will have neither .

Back