Austin wins gone?

sensient

Now that I can get back into the Austin site my Wins are gone!!!.
I picked up a heap of lines at 12.50 Euro and some of the more expensive lines..SSH MH ect for around 20.
I really want these!!!
What's happened?

Ok. That is weird!
Maybe I had to many auction wins, I don't know.
For the prices I got them for I really want them!!!

Damn right when you consider the regular prices. When I started here before there were no Auctions and you had to ask Shanti to send you the price list. Think DT and Walk were like €23 and strain prices went up from there.

Did you put your Auctions into your cart? What does the 'auction history' page say?

Aloha!

IMG_1105.jpg
Patience and trust braddahs. As you have probably noticed, the site is getting a major update. Your auction wins aren't going anywhere. Consider that forum members cannot help you solve your "problem". When questions arise regarding purchases, it is best to go to the source as they are the only ones with the solution. Shoot a msg: [email protected]

Shaka
Mu

Hey Mu.

Dude was having a panic up, possibly an expensive one, was just trying to assist.

I realise you guys are working on the site but considering I knew my auctions were fine it couldna been much eh?

Sales@ often takes days to reply to be fair.

Be at ease and don't take things personally Frank. We all freak out from time to time- nothing wrong with that. Many similar posts attest to this. Like sensient, I too had missing purchases recently and it was resolved within a day by sending an inquiry to sales; they explained the glitch. BTW, it was also a big order at killer prices. And we all want to help but making assumptions and jumping to conclusions does nothing to ease the stress. My point is that the final word comes from [email protected]. Patience and trust. Peace braddah.

Mu

No probs Mu.

Saw a fellow post up with 8 exclamation mark's...

It was all resolved before you posted so obviously it did feel like a scolding. Hope you can see my point?

All the best.

Frank.

It's all good guys, sorry if I came across the wrong way.
I had problems a little while back with Auctions and did contact admin and it was taken care of...great team!
I just freaked out!

Aloha!

View attachment 45264
Patience and trust braddahs. As you have probably noticed, the site is getting a major update. Your auction wins aren't going anywhere. Consider that forum members cannot help you solve your "problem". When questions arise regarding purchases, it is best to go to the source as they are the only ones with the solution. Shoot a msg: [email protected]

Shaka
Mu
All good bro
Sorry about that.
Just freaked out, and as it turns out...there was no reason to!
Been with MNS since the early days...never let me down.
It was just a bit of a WTF moment
All good!

Back