aussie bush growin goodness! 2021/2022

Photo dump after getting back from holidays
My favourite plant had a grub invade its holiest of holies and is looking a bit sick but its not worth cutting back imo. Have had a more than desirable amount of rain this season but what can you do. Couple of early bud shots of my other favourite plant; early flowering, red stemmed ssh and a bluedigga. Doing a bit of a pheno hunt/seed stock up on some skanky skunks as well.

Cheers.

Bush patch summer/autumn edition underway
Top row of shelf are g13 skunk, critical skunk. Bottom row are blue auto f3s. 2-3 weeks old, so far havent given them anything except great white myco powder. Small pots currently outdoor until I take top row out are; og13xsour diesel and critical mass.
Summer patch all got taken by mould so hoping to make up for it with a short season in new spot/s.

Cheers, wish me luck!

I'm forced to start clones and seedlings in early January because I get bugger all sunlight on my balcony until then, plenty of sun in spring but none in December so I've had to adapt since Living here. I can only grow 2 because of Canberras laws but usually yield approx half a pound per plant.
Here's a photo of a 6 week old Strawpicana clone I was gifted at the right time. It only started veg on the 12th of Jan and they've just started to flower.
First few weeks I take them in at night and put under T5s to prevent them from flowering until I want them to.

Attachments

• 20220222_161315_compress36.jpg
    20220222_161315_compress36.jpg
    813.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 20220222_161323_compress30.jpg
    20220222_161323_compress30.jpg
    799.5 KB · Views: 6
That's awesome, would love to seem some shots of them in flower over your balcony haha. I wish I had the space to bring mine in to do the same. Have been thinking about incrementally winding down timer 15 minutes a day. I was wondering if you could get a better yield doing what I'm doing with a long flowering haze. Never had a proper go planting at this time of year. Just had about 700mm of rain in the last 4 days so the plants I've taken outside that pulled through might have a bit more of a go at vegging? All fun and games and learning. Have seen plants do some odd shit this last two years. Critical skunk planted in September finished by Christmas and stuff.
Have fun :)

@Sundog I haven't been able to find a great deal of info on Aussies planting this time of year but i appreciate you sharing. In regards to planting hazes now instead; I have a talented mate who has some doors and holy grail on the go, be interesting to see how he goes.

Heres last seasons MNS NLxHz from clone. I usually grow MNS but chose a female clone over seed this year so i only needed 2 plants instead of sexing a bunch of seedlings.
I usually grow indoors too but had to cull my plants & take tents down to make way for my daughter's little brother because their mother lost her mind...
And custody of the kids.
So I now have to buy pot again until my plants ripen. Luckily I'm also a legal med patient and get buds on prescription so I can avoid PGR crap until harvest time.
Last season's outdoor I planted a fair few SSH & NLxHz clones in mid November and they still grew about 13-15ft tall, out growing all other MNS strains in the garden by a long shot.
I'll post some more of the strawpicana as it ripens.

Correct me if I'm wrong but this NLxHz is probably the first "lawfully" Australian grown recreational cannabis plant on this forum. (I've posted it before).

Attachments

• 20220228_060753_compress22.jpg
    20220228_060753_compress22.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Back