Auction Watchlist

slabsofdank

2021 COE Winner
I noticed on the new auctions there is a button šŸ‘Add to watchlist!

I did to a couple but can't seem to locate the Watchlist.

Where is the watchlist? That New Skunk auction is looking fun.

Yes, Ive grown it. Yes worth growing. I had some pics here in my folder, before site changed but I donā€™t think they came over when that happened. I did journal with pics but on a different forum.

Yes, Ive grown it. Yes worth growing. I had some pics here in my folder, before site changed but I donā€™t think they came over when that happened. I did journal with pics but on a different forum.
Can you elaborate as to the overall effect and growth?
Reason I ask is I currently have ten sprouts and am very anxious.
I havenā€™t grown any skunk since the late 80ā€™s

87-90
āœŒļø

Good growth big flowers. I didnā€™t do many, only four.. all were similar. I didnā€™t find any putrid stink, just skunk smelly. Sparkly flowers. Mine had a blueish tinge to flowers. Effect? I remember liking the smoke. A nice skunk high/stone. It was a couple or few years ago I that I grew them..

Sounds right
The high/stone is a perfect description.
Blue green foliage is hybrid vigor.
Where you laughing for no apparent reason? šŸ˜‚
Would be a perfect description of the M9 I had many many moons ago.
Iā€™ll post up a smoke report when I have it in the bag.
Thanks
āœŒļø

Itā€™s been a few since Iā€™ve been logged on. Having to go thru AA- Auctions Anonymous to stop my addiction hahaha. But as I recall it enables one to look at particular auction in your auction history without having to bid on auction.

šŸ¤™Mu

Has anyone grown the New Skunk or written anything about it?

Itā€™s been a few since Iā€™ve been logged on. Having to go thru AA- Auctions Anonymous to stop my addiction hahaha. But as I recall it enables one to look at particular auction in your auction history without having to bid on auction.

šŸ¤™Mu
I don't see any I added to my watchlist on my Auction History. Must be somewhere else maybe, if at all.

Back