Attention MNS Forum members: changing servers

fxginbcn

Hi everyone

Shanti has asked me to inform membership here that we are changing servers to provide a more stable and secure service. We hope that the transition will be smooth as ice, and so far, all looks good for the switch.

So to avoid any confusion doubts or fears, Im giving you the heads up. On Wednesday the 18th we will be temporarily offline for around 4 hours... Rest assured, nothing will be lost, all will be fine. If you come here on this day looking for your daily dose of love and higher learning, just be patient, and come back later...

We will be here waiting for you.

On that note, have a blessed and Nice Sunday!

Hi,
Will this have any impact on the scheduled auctions?

Hi everyone

Shanti has asked me to inform membership here that we are changing servers to provide a more stable and secure service. We hope that the transition will be smooth as ice, and so far, all looks good for the switch.

So to avoid any confusion doubts or fears, Im giving you the heads up. On Wednesday the 18th we will be temporarily offline for around 4 hours... Rest assured, nothing will be lost, all will be fine. If you come here on this day looking for your daily dose of love and higher learning, just be patient, and come back later...

Hi everyone

..We hope that the transition will be smooth as ice, and so far, all looks good for the switch.

..Comming from one of the worlds best Ishockey nations...i never heard that ice is smooth..but whatever..smooth like silk..okey..hehe.

Hope everything is working out good for Mods and members.And nice to hear that Shanti and crew is looking after themself as members security.

Thank you all and have a nice day.

Seems all has gone without hitches so far and all data is backed up etc....but considering we also wish to revamp a few facets of the auctions as well as improve photos on all strains and complete them all...we may still encounter small humps in the road just let moderation know if anything is not working as it was or if anything else is strange as a frequent user...but for the majority most did not even know we moved...just how it should be.

There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website was not issued by a trusted certificate authority.
The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.
We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.
Click here to close this webpage.
Continue to this website (not recommended).
More information

If you arrived at this page by clicking a link, check the website address in the address bar to be sure that it is the address you were expecting.
When going to a website with an address such as https://example.com, try adding the 'www' to the address, https://www.example.com.

For more information, see "Certificate Errors" in Internet Explorer Help.
Well can anyone tell me what is wrong with our Auction site this is what i get everytime I try? I have never seen this before can someone tell me from Admin?

some more that may be of help

404 Not Found

The server can not find the requested page:

www.mrnice.nl/auctions/index.php (port 443)

Please forward this error screen to www.mrnice.nl's WebMaster.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.29 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.29 OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4 PHP/5.3.29 Server at Mr. Nice seedbank and research - intro Port 443

Yeah I got the same problem probably updating maybe. :confused:

First it happened with Firefox now IE. I too cannot gain access and I'm jonesin big time!! :)

Yeah that's exactly what I had but it's working now. But now I got a little problem the SSH I won for 118 now says someone else won it for 83 I'm sure they can straighten it out though cause I sent the confirmation e-mail that says what I won it for.

Last edited:
We have fixed the auction issue now. Let me know if you are still receiving that error..

Thank you!

I'm still having the same problem I was just going to send the money out today but now it says someone won it for 83 euro I have the E-mail saying I won at 118 euro I bid 140 and it was all good till yesterday when the site went down its the only strain I lost somehow.

Would be great to hear someone is looking in on the problem cause I was really looking forward to a large pack of SSH and that's going to be bullshit if someone gets it for 83 when I won fair and square.

“A problem only exists if you are unwilling to deal with an issue…otherwise there is no such thing as a problem”. ~Shantibaba

“A problem only exists if you are unwilling to deal with an issue…otherwise there is no such thing as a problem”. ~Shantibaba

Well I'm willing to deal with the problem but nobody is saying shit to me. the one strain I watched like a bastard and won now says someone else won it for far less. This aint my fucking problem I got fucked and nobody will respond other than this stupid philosophy that does not work when nobody who is anybody will respond. And if Shanti said that to me I'd be kind of pissed cause all I want to do is talk to a person about the fucking problem. Not hear a philosophy that does not work when someone is trying to deal with the fucking issue.

Not to mention I took it from someone with the max bid of 115 so their was several bids before my winning bid but what someone hacking their shit?

My experience with anything auction related is to have patience, if it said you won simone will honor it, it may take her a bit of time to get back to ya but your patience will be rewarded. Send her an email and wait for her reply, you wont be ignored.

My experience with anything auction related is to have patience, if it said you won simone will honor it, it may take her a bit of time to get back to ya but your patience will be rewarded. Send her an email and wait for her reply, you wont be ignored.

Yeah if it gets straightened out its cool almost a good thing I didn't get to send the money out a new cleaning pack I wanted is up just didn't think I'd see her again. :cool: Still want that SSH more than anything else though I got more than enough outdoor beans and was planning on a summer long SSH indoor mother selection I would probably want to keep 10 moms. :D

Back