Apr-May-Jun 2020 Bud of the Month Contest <> Submit photos here

Aloha!

A great showing of members and their photo offerings. Good luck all!

Shaka
Mu

I am waiting for the new photo gallery to be in place before I can start the poll.
In the meantime if anyone wants to submit a pic to be included in the apr-jun contest then you may do so now.

Last edited:
I am waiting for the new photo gallery to be in place before I can start the poll.
In the meantime if anyone wants to submit a pic to be included in the apr-jun contest then you may do so now.
do you have any idea how much longer it will be till the vote is added?

I still can't get to the vote. It kicks me out requesting cookies after I log in and click on your link. This occurs using Bravo browser. Anyone getting in? How are you doing it?

Mu

I still can't get to the vote. It kicks me out requesting cookies after I log in and click on your link. This occurs using Bravo browser. Anyone getting in? How are you doing it?

Mu
It seems to be working on my Firefox browser

This thread and it's link don't work. Go to top of thread titled "Vote Here: Apr-May-June 2020 Bud of the Month

Mu

Microsoft Edge will not work with your link in this thread either but will work in the thread I suggested.
"Go to top of thread titled "Vote Here: Apr-May-June 2020 Bud of the Month"

Mu

This thread and it's link don't work. Go to top of thread titled "Vote Here: Apr-May-June 2020 Bud of the Month

Mu
It's working for me - see screenshot...
full

The link is to the insecure site (HTTP).
It will depend on which MNS site that you use.
My login is only saved on the HTTPS site. So i cannot vote using that link either

Anyone else having trouble voting, please try this link:

Cheers

The link is to the insecure site (HTTP).
It will depend on which MNS site that you use.
My login is only saved on the HTTPS site. So i cannot vote using that link either

Anyone else having trouble voting, please try this link:

Cheers

Thank you Seed Collector for pointing out the security issue with your explanation.

Mu

Back