Anyone have experience with floraflex?

Indi

I was looking at floraflex systems and I must admit it looks simple,effective and someone put some thought into it.
I like the medium covers and the fact that you can hand water over them or hook up hoses.
Also for a bit over a hundred you get everything needed for a 4 by 4 except flood table.
I thought I’d ask if anyone has seen one in action or know anyone who uses one.

One of my best buddies uses them in drip setup on RW Hugo’s. He’s crushing it and swears by the floraflex caps. Any specific info your after? I can ask him.

I was curious how durable the plastic is in their systems or kits mainly.

It’s quite an interesting system and I see no reason why it couldn’t be mixed in with DWC,flood and drain,etc... with the way the bottom is on square containers.

It looks like an experienced grower designed that system and I like that you can buy direct.

One of my best buddies uses them in drip setup on RW Hugo’s. He’s crushing it and swears by the floraflex caps. Any specific info your after? I can ask him.

Do you happen to know if your buddy is using the square or round caps?

Now that I increased my sq footage watering by hand can take at least an hour and it’s probably time to start using automatic watering.

Sup Indi,

He uses the square ones and a couple of them have been around for a long minute. This is a guy who breaks bongs monthly (just example of how hard he is on stuff) but the caps have held up just fine for him.

That’s good to know they are durable.Ive gotten some inferior containers before and they don’t last.
I got a 8” sq container kit coming and some round universal caps for round buckets,bags,etc....
It’s time I get my feet wet with automatic watering and I look forward to not spending an hour a day watering and waiting for runoff.
I’d like to try other types but I’ll start with DTW in coco or rockwool.

I received 8” sq kit and I can tell it’s had the glitches ironed out with updated version.
I ordered a few round matrices and they haven’t been updated so I expect glitches will have to be worked out.
Their coco blocks are the best I’ve tried and I’ve tried many brands.It has more fibers in it than grounds so I think the drainage and dry time will be very good in hydro.The cost if get 10-12 5kg blocks is very good and about half of name brands.
I was looking at the bucket company systems and if I use a different supplier I can get a system at a less cost than buying food grade buckets and going DIY.

Back