Anyone’s advice?

Sunsetkush

Hey guys just thought I would ask a couple quick questions. I plan on building my own soil with all of the additives needed so that I will only have to use ph’d water and no nutes. Im relatively new to growing indoor so I don’t want to have to mess around with nutrients and worry about lock out and all that stuff. I have a spring cleaning of nevs haze and I’m about to place an order for the doors and La Niña that I’ve won from the auctions. I want one more strain so what would you guys recommend between shark shock, mango widow and master kush skunk? Which strain do you think has the most chance in one pack to find a pretty good keeper? Thanks to anyone willing to help.

Hey guys just thought I would ask a couple quick questions. I plan on building my own soil with all of the additives needed so that I will only have to use ph’d water and no nutes. Im relatively new to growing indoor so I don’t want to have to mess around with nutrients and worry about lock out and all that stuff. I have a spring cleaning of nevs haze and I’m about to place an order for the doors and La Niña that I’ve won from the auctions. I want one more strain so what would you guys recommend between shark shock, mango widow and master kush skunk? Which strain do you think has the most chance in one pack to find a pretty good keeper? Thanks to anyone willing to help.

Depends on what you mean by keeper. SS is consistent, MW has potency, MKS is an excellent standard with good yield. If you are new to ID grow, starting off with NH, The Doors will be a challenge. My vote is Master Kush for flavors, good yield, shorter grow time, ease of grow. A must grow as it is truly a classic.

Shaka
Mu

Thanks for the response Musashi. I’ll be ordering MKS and keep an updated grow log here for everyone to follow along and help me with any questions.

I 100% agree Musashi.

NH and the doors aren't a good choice for beginners.
They stretch like mad and can be very nutrient sensitives....you will have to adapt your feeding schedule for almost each plant (some will be very sensitive others less)... The standard schedule of your nutrients witch is generally designed for 8 weekers plants will just not work on these.... You will have to make your own on mesure schedule.

MKS is just a fantastic plant to grow....strong and complex smell and flavor, very nice yield, vigorous, and most plants are self supporting and don't need extra support (very woody branches)... And in case you look for a pheno for outdoor there is a very fast one to be found (a very short one... Kind of hash plant with low yield but can be done in 7 weeks). The only complain I can have with MKS is buds can be a bit leafy (kush influence IMHO) and take time to manucure.

SS is also a good choice.... Personnaly ww cross are not my thing but that's just me....

Anyway MKS and SS can cohabitate in the same grow if you have enough space....

And if you're interested in growing haze hybrids I would suggest you to try some of the 25% haze hybrids (critical haze, angel heart, master Kaze....) they are generally easy to grow and the end product is great.....

Last edited:
MKS and SS would be easiest

MangoWidow for sheer potency but the phenos will be all over the place

ASH would be a great choice tho not on list....I think it’s more potent than MKS and just as easy to grow

My vote goes to Shark Shock but I love Widow hybrids

I plan on building my own soil with all of the additives needed so that I will only have to use ph’d water and no nutes.

Well, I will try to explain „on the shovel :)“ what i do for this..

I buy quality garden soil with mycorhyzae and Ph range of around 5,5-7
No other elements such as hydrocells or others.

1)
This is for my seedlings in 3l pots. Iam adding only worm castings (2/10) to the soil.

2)
After transplanting to final 9l pots, I add (to 1st mix) just a litlle bit of bat guano granulate (1/20) and perlite (3/10) to the mix.

-still I always end up using some flower nutes.. the main grow and flower nutes are generally all you need.

But you have to get used to your own recipe, because you will then see what your plants needs. This is for my indicas, indicas hybrids.

- and always, lower is better.. If too low, its easy to add nutes later.

-that was just an example, but try something, after some time youll see whats rewarding forf you.

Last edited:
There’s a person on YouTube and they use organic toppings,additives,etc... in coco coir and they use ph corrected water through the whole grow.
Also they use a ph of 6.2-6.3 and I must admit they grow some very nice looking plants.
Using a ph of 6.2-6.3 makes perfect sense if microbes are thriving and this guy has it figured out.

Mr Cannucks grow is the channel.
He grows mostly auto flowers but he mixes in dry additives to coco,mixes it up,fills containers and uses ph corrected tap water through the whole grow.
I must admit their plants look great and if I didn’t have other stuff I need to use up,I’d give their method a try.

There’s a person on YouTube and they use organic toppings,additives,etc... in coco coir and they use ph corrected water through the whole grow.
Also they use a ph of 6.2-6.3 and I must admit they grow some very nice looking plants.
Using a ph of 6.2-6.3 makes perfect sense if microbes are thriving and this guy has it figured out.

Mr Cannucks grow is the channel.
He grows mostly auto flowers but he mixes in dry additives to coco,mixes it up,fills containers and uses ph corrected tap water through the whole grow.
I must admit their plants look great and if I didn’t have other stuff I need to use up,I’d give their method a try.
The title of video is
“How to start an organic auto flower grow : step by step guide *easy*

Im so impressed I may give his method a try.
Just watering with tap water through the whole grow!A hempty bucket would make it even simplier.

Last edited:
Hey guys, would love to know how things turned out too.
Master Kush has always been a very special line to me.
MKS is certainly one of the most underrated lines in the MNS library.
It truly is a very unique line
It supprises me more people don't grow it, you can't really go wrong
S

Back