Another Shark Shock outside

birdbrain

Here's a few pics of some outdoor shark shocks taken a day before the rains came.Unfortunately i had to spend the next few weeks harvesting them in drenching rain.They showed fair mould resistance considering the conditions & density of buds but was there.
I found the strain a bit damned if you do & damned if you dont when it came to feeding.I found signs of both over & under feeding during the entire grow.
The strain is capable of big yields but if you dont like weeks of manicuring dont consider the strain JMO.I find it does'nt have a sweet type of smell but others describe it as a powerful type aroma.It is a potent.Great for pain,sleep & listening to music.The pics taken are of two sides of patch only.Hope you like them.

Last edited:
You look like you have some fantastic medicine there. I always figured ss would do best in a green house. Did you run any other Mr nice strains? I hope next year to do mango haze outside :)

You look like you have some fantastic medicine there. I always figured ss would do best in a green house. Did you run any other Mr nice strains? I hope next year to do mango haze outside :)

Hi Weezy,i only ran SS which is the first Mr Nice strain ive used.I threw pollen so got some seed also.Im tempted to throw some of the sweetest smelling,potent & fast flowering "duckfoot" type strain i have to it as an expmeriment.If i was to try another strain i would go for ASH.I need fast flowering types with a hint of mould resistance.Mango haze would outgrow my area & take too long flowering for me,besides i already have access to what most call haze strains.

Yess I like them. Beauthiful crops. I have 3 of them growing outside. I wonder what do you mean its a good yielder?

Hey Birdbrain! Lovely garden mate! What were your earliest/latest finishers? I had a few issues with some of my later plants but all in all I can't complain. It's all nice to smoke. Funny you should mention the ASH as I will be running it and NHS this next season. I tried to seed a couple buds on some of my earliest sharks. I crossed them with an ortega and a jack herer male. I didn't get a lot of good seed, but hopefully a few will at least come up! Would love to see a couple of dried shots too if you would't mind. I'll bet you've got some big lumpy buds from those plants! Job well done! :D

Hey Munga.Earliest was mid march when pic was taken through to mid april but torrential rain did'nt help starting from the afternoon the above pics were taken.The last was a more sativa pheno but as equal potency wise as any of the others but a real monster,it had 52 tops lol.I had one that really didnt want to finish.It was like half the plant did & the other said nah im not ready yet & stayed soft & airy "i gifted that to my mate who got ripped".
Only problem i had was a bit of budrot here & there but considering the amount of rain & the cold nights we had nothing too bad.In saying that every plant was picked in pouring rain & some really needed to be out the day i took them.Its definately a strain you could get at least 3 picks from if weather conditions were good.I did & they were bad.All plants were lollipopped at least a metre,they were 2 metres tall.
I got a rush of blood to the head & planted my seed a month early "september" so my plants went straight into flower.I just decided to pick out the most impressive female "& she was impressive" & a vigorous sweet smelling male from the same batch & put them together.Got heaps of seeds.I just cut rest back to the 1st couple of arms & kaboom off they went.I was going to cross a super rank smelling fast finishing "mid to end february" of what i'll call skunk that throws the occasional duckfoot leaf plant but havent decided what male & female from either strain to use yet.Probably shark m into skunk f.I also have some blueberry x chronic gifted to me.Reckon that might cross with shark alright for outdoors.
I dont really have any dry pics as i cut everything back to buds of about 2 or 3 inch long maximum.Crikey i rave on.

Very nice plants man, got some growing indoors myself atm.

I find that they aint the greatest of "smellers" which is good for stealth reasons, but as you're breaking it up to go in a joint, that's when she releases her aromas.

Again, very nice job there on em mate fair play :)

Back