Angel's breath by mulefoot

mulefoot1

I tried to germinate 10 of my 18 seeds and only have two pop, very disappointing as I usually have good luck 18/18 with my mango haze and early skunk from MNS. I veg the two at 24/0 for two weeks until they were approximately 6 inches with three sets of leaves. After two weeks of 12/12 amazingly both showed female. I am at the end week three of flowering and both are very similar in growth with broader leaves and some stretching but not alot compared to my mango haze these are definitely more indica in growth. I had some general hydroponics flora nova nutrients that were given to me and started feeding using the drain to waste schedule, my first feeding was at the end of week one at 50 percent and fed 100 percent and the end of week 2, I noticed some some burning on the tips a few days later and flushed really good. I'm going to wait until end of week four to feed again but with only 50 percent. I didn't clone off either because I was looking for more stativa influence but if there's something special at the end I will trim back and put under 24/0 and hope for regenerative growth.

Attachments

• IMG_00000188.jpg
    IMG_00000188.jpg
    698.6 KB · Views: 38
I like the sound of angel breath, I bought a pack and can't wait to see what popps up!

subscribed :)

Ps..... Looking good so far!

Beginning of week five: during the past week the two plants have shown two very different pheno types, one has started stretching and is over a foot taller then the other. The shorter AB is showing more indica and has a classic Christmas tree shape it has good trich production with a skunk smell. The stativa dominant is just starting to really flower with a strong pine sent. I did some pruning on both taking out lower limbs and flowers that weren't getting much light. Still not feeding and flushing with a couple gallons of runoff every watering; no signs of deficiency and the damage from too much nitrogen didn't seem to slow them down.

Attachments

• IMG_00000202.jpg
    IMG_00000202.jpg
    622.2 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_00000203.jpg
    IMG_00000203.jpg
    768.7 KB · Views: 48
I tried to germinate 10 of my 18 seeds and only have two pop, very disappointing as I usually have good luck 18/18 with my mango haze and early skunk from MNS. I veg the two at 24/0 for two weeks until they were approximately 6 inches with three sets of leaves. After two weeks of 12/12 amazingly both showed female. I am at the end week three of flowering and both are very similar in growth with broader leaves and some stretching but not alot compared to my mango haze these are definitely more indica in growth. I had some general hydroponics flora nova nutrients that were given to me and started feeding using the drain to waste schedule, my first feeding was at the end of week one at 50 percent and fed 100 percent and the end of week 2, I noticed some some burning on the tips a few days later and flushed really good. I'm going to wait until end of week four to feed again but with only 50 percent. I didn't clone off either because I was looking for more stativa influence but if there's something special at the end I will trim back and put under 24/0 and hope for regenerative growth.

Some seeds will take up to a week to crack so be patient if this ever occurs.

100% germ on my end with this strain. Never had any germ issues with MNS gear. Sorry to hear of your troubles.

Some seeds will take up to a week to crack so be patient if this ever occurs.

100% germ on my end with this strain. Never had any germ issues with MNS gear. Sorry to hear of your troubles.

The seeds were old and sat at room temperature. It's probably my fault. MNS has great beans

Starting week seven: the stativa dominant has finally stopped stretching and is just over six feet tall. The flowers are just starting to really take off, trics are starting to cover the plant even the stem between flowers. the smell is amazing like fruit salad. The plant is far from finished. The indica dominant is about three feet tall. The flowers are really starting to fill out and are putting on some weight. the smell is super strong skunky, acrid, and dank. I'm expecting it to finish around 8-9 week... Some purple in the stems from deficiency on both plants this last week, i finally fed with 25 percent a few days ago and will flush until the indica dom is ready and harvested, then will feed the stativa one more time

Attachments

• IMG_00000232.jpg
    IMG_00000232.jpg
    662.1 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_00000228.jpg
    IMG_00000228.jpg
    621.4 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_00000229.jpg
    IMG_00000229.jpg
    510.3 KB · Views: 69
Greetings mulefoot,

do you have any update ?

I just received my pack of Angel's Breath today ! :D

Irie !

The first plant was harvested at 10 weeks with about 75 percent cloudy, some clear, and some amber. 66 grams Acceptable yeild for the short veg. Smell is still potent and skunky. Just went in jar for a long cure. The haze pheno is still going at 11.5 weeks now. About 50percent of the stigma have died so it's getting close. Strong hazey Piney sent.

Attachments

• IMG_00000241.jpg
    IMG_00000241.jpg
    871.5 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_00000242.jpg
    IMG_00000242.jpg
    574.4 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_00000244.jpg
    IMG_00000244.jpg
    804.6 KB · Views: 170
hello melfoot1
nice sativa.
how much growth have let the vegetables.
I've also grows. 2103 will be very sativa for me. What is the stretch?
thank you in advance.
and smoke test first?
good luck
chris

ps: sorry for my english

Last edited:
Back