Angel Heart NFT

Thanks, chrise
i like to push them as high as possible most plants can handle upto 2.4 ec, the only plant i have had recently that i had to run lower was
Jamaican grape even in veg she burned a bit on a 1.5 ec while all the others were fine
if sensitive sativa types show slight nute burn during veg i just let them grow it out they fix themselves in no time :)

Thanks m8 the orange pheno of angel heart was excellent i kept it for nearly 2 years

the flav was disappointing taste wise for me because it was supposed to be hashy, from the strain description
but it was very sour/bitter lemon on both phenotypes but this is just my preference

as a plant it was actually very good and suited me it got very big
and made an interesting structure and mix of india/sativa traits
it started off like a kush/indica plant with big leaves during veg
as it grew it turned into a jack herer type sativa hybrid plant with branches everywhere and a funky long neck
the smell was nice, like lemonade the potency was good the buds were hard
more like kush buds big colas great yield, if it tasted hashy i would of kept it
i am not keen on lemon tasting weed especially when its not sweet

peace

Last edited:
no worries mate, let me know how the a orange goes
i looked at that one myself i like orange tasting weed it seems to have
a more sweet edge rather than lemon
i keep finding lemon and piney phenotypes recently on various crosses which is not my thing when the lemon is so dominating the flavor

peace

skunkdOc, your growing skills never cease to amaze me!

curiously citrus smells involve both orange and lemon smells, and there is very little difference as to how both are manifested, as they come from the same terpene..

Limonene is the terpene you are looking for, its also responsible for the piney flavor you speak of.

bless up and keep up the great work!

skunkdOc, your growing skills never cease to amaze me!

curiously citrus smells involve both orange and lemon smells, and there is very little difference as to how both are manifested, as they come from the same terpene..

Limonene is the terpene you are looking for, its also responsible for the piney flavor you speak of.

bless up and keep up the great work!

Thanks mate in the past i have had some lemon plants where lemon was
not so dominating or not so sour /bitter tasting

fortunately i have never had any unpleasant orange tasting phenos
although i am sure they exist

pine i find unpleasant full stop
i wish i was less fussy on flavour would make it easier for me to find keepers

the blue cheese sativa pheno i have smells very much like lime
but to me taste nothing like lime more like grapefruit
out of all the citrus tasting plants orange is the one that taste better to me
or from previous experience is less likely to taste horrible

peace