Angel Heart LED Tent Living soil 2021

RileyQuin

So it begins with a bit of crystal magik. Sharing a tent with some Roberts Creek Congo (Vision Creator), Limorilla x Lime1bx (Brandon Rust) and a seed from the Mr Nice NL#5 x Haze i just grew pollen donor unknown as in all the tent i could not find a nad. I think Chemdawg did it by reputation. It was an exceptional NL#5 x Haze so worth popping one for shits and giggles. Chemdawg has created some legendary strains with its stray pollen so i'm just curious.

Attachments

Islandgrower

So it begins with a bit of crystal magik. Sharing a tent with some Roberts Creek Congo (Vision Creator), Limorilla x Lime1bx (Brandon Rust) and a seed from the Mr Nice NL#5 x Haze i just grew pollen donor unknown as in all the tent i could not find a nad. I think Chemdawg did it by reputation. It was an exceptional NL#5 x Haze so worth popping one for shits and giggles. Chemdawg has created some legendary strains with its stray pollen so i'm just curious.
subbed

MImedpatient

l am most excited to see some of Brandon Rust's work! HE is one of the more informative and IMO competent organic growing guests. Did you see Matt Powers(charles Manson lookin guy) on the recent episode about EM? literally said so much nothing on the subject, that I felt less informed about a subject I know a decent amount about after having listening to him speak. the other guy(cant spell his name) had many useful anecdotes.

RileyQuin

Yes Brandon is crushing it. Just a good human too. Very helpful and approachable in regards to sharing his considerable knowledge on living soil scale craft quality cannabis. I have 2 of his Limorilla X Lime1Bx going. Reg seed and beautiful short stocky solid plants almost identical. I think Brandon Rust will be a leading breeder in the future as well as a leader in cultivation. He is not charging a fortune for seeds so people can afford the quality strains even on a pension like me. Same as Shantibaba it's about the plant and getting good medicine to all not just the wealthy. I have a lot of respect for Mr Rust that's for sure.

Here is the Angel Heart today.
signal-2021-03-03-132916.jpgsignal-2021-03-03-132559.jpg

RileyQuin

Actually the top plant is a NL#5 X Haze X ??? from my last run. Something pollinated the NL#5 X Haze. I couldn't find a single nad on any plant but ChemDawg was next to it with the fan blowing behind so I'm thinking it's the guilty party. It's easily the most vigorous plant in the tent. Who knows what comes from her.