Angel Heart 2011

Avgjoe

Here's some pics from my recent harvest,I just want to thank Shanti and Nev for their work on this strain.This is truly a masterpiece
avgjoe-albums-big3-picture5036-ah.jpg

avgjoe-albums-big3-picture5037-ah.jpg

Thanks for the kind words everyone.This was a seed plant that I vegged for 3 months before flowering.I took many cuttings and even gave one to my best buddy for safe keeping.
This is one incredible plant,finish height was around 4.5'ft,but I usually don't top seed plants unless needed,but it did need tying over.67 days, but can go longer if needed.
As far as a smoke report,this reminds me of old school Colombian,spicy with a light fruity taste.Slight Mango flavour.Super potent Haze,absolutely blew everyone away at my compassion club.Mostly in the head medicine with a touch of Afghan to it.Its already one of my favourites.

Lovely looking plant.

I would personally have quite high expectations for a variety named Angel Heart. From all appearances everything is on track. May have to give her a go sometime to see just how special we're talking about.

Nice work.

Hey Indica Good to see you here man.
AH didnt mind me giving her extra nutes,but I always err on the weaker solution side.

This is exactly the type of pheno I waqs hoping for and envisioned when selecting this strain.I have about 8 plants just started..Thx for sharing her with us.Made my day :)

Back