Angel breathe pics a rare thing indeed

Screenshot_20210306-170443_compress94.jpgScreenshot_20210306-170506_compress94.jpg hi everyone so here is the angel breath 1# finished buds. they are super stony in relation to the highs of the other phenos. I really liked this plant for its powerful stone and deep stanky buds. For certain a night time or an evening smoke 9 in all catagories. Reveging the plant right now hope it pulls through.
Peace all.

Depends on the pheno, i had ab1# loving the feed. but ab2# was sensitive in relation to that pheno. i never went above 1-2ml/l of terra flores, with recommended dose being 5ml/l. But i do feed 2x a week. Also used liquid silicon, and calmag. At 1/2 doses. maybe i might be underfeeding them, to air on the cautious side. But ab1# loved it right up until the end.
Peace all.

Nice job Phoenix. That looks like some nice treats there. I had to reveg my AB for clones and she almost died but is just too strong of a woman. It’s been one of my best moves. That thing is so dank in the veg room. Crotch. Or buttcrack it u rub the stem. Lol. Mine sweetens right up like lemonade in flower. Always pleased.
Buzzard sorry to hear. I know it’s hard after smelling her. Not sure what happened but I make a soil that I just give water to that I can plant any seed in any time - no burn- if you want the recipe bro. Angels breath hell yeah.
Very interested to hear about that mix. Always soiling around...

@phoenix66 nice work in that small space really dig the silver nugs and the terps sound interesting tobsay the least...glad i grabbed a straw...

Back