All my cuttings only green 3 fingered leaves,never seen anything like this??Any ideas?

Indi

I have 6 different phenotype,3 different strains that been in veg 18/6 for 6 weeks.
I transplant switched to more powerful lamp,put on 24/0 for a few days then back to regular 18/6.
It's as if the plant couldn't suck up even N to stay green as the bigger leaves started yellowing and falling off,then lowers then most leaves but after a week all started greening up but only 3 fingered leaves,not one leaf yet over 3 fingered.
One is nice and green but still only 3 fingered leaves.
Anyone seen this happen with any idea what's going on?Went from 7 fingered leaves to 3 leaf and very bushy?

Last edited:
You are looking at the effect of stress and low light levels. Plant is being efficient by growing fewer blades. Once the stress is gone and the light levels are better the plant will return to normal growth. What wattage were they under? What wattage are they under now? Pics would really help.

M.

M,
I put a few Picts in album under 3 fingered.
I think your right and it's stress from new lamps and fresh transplant.
I think the lamp was too powerful and it being a fresh transplant roots couldn't supply enough N.

It looks and acts like a N defiency.One has greened up nicely but I had to raise ec by 25% and folar feed it as much as it could stand.
The other strain is still yellow but greening up .
On all strains first big leaves went yellow then after they went yellow all leaves started yellowing.

They went yellow cause the plant sucked them dry, once the large fans weren't enuf to satisfy the plant it started sacrificing other leaves. Feed hard 4 them to recover.

YJ

Back