!admini help! -photo capacity maxxed out!!

jondojoando

hey all, hey admini.. i was wonderin if there is a solution or a fix to the photo capacity issue? i think a few members have set up a new profile to get round this problem, but i was hoping y'all had strings and buttons that could solve this as individual cases arise.. thanks for your time, bud! . .. .jj

A much needed thread JJ, not everyone does grow journals but for people who do a photo capacity of 100 leaves one in dilema... do i start a new account/handle? or do i erase all my old pics and leave old journals with no pics?

Hmm what to do? As i am nearing this dilema currently...

The simple solution is just start a new account.

Howdy Elmer,

Yep you got it bro, dont want anyone getting there panties all bunched up over starting a new handle lol. I suppose in my case i could follow what hollywood does with their movie sequals...itsbenfun2, or maybe itsbenfunagain. Im open for suggestions! Just kidding of coarse, with out a doubt admini has a button to increase photo capacity apon request or at least i hope he does.

Cheers:D

I use the 'photos' button, next to 'user cp' button, at the top of the page, goto my albums. And there's unlimited storage for pictures...
I found this out after having the same problems...
Hope this helps fellas
Peace
BL

mirages and other hidden streams

G`day IBF

I`m sure admini will sort you out JJ . I certainly wouldn`t want to be offside with you during your wake athon bro . lol

Thanks for sharin
Elmer Bud .
hahaha!!!! nice!! i'm really quite a pleasant chap! lol freakin lol... wait, so -unlimited!?!? a desert spring? joy unbounding! ever awakening! ever good acid trippin fun!!!

ask, n it shall be b given, eh? cheers billy, fun, joe, Elmer.. . .. .jlolingj

to celebrate, heres some pics that have nothing to do with anything but the freedom to do so..!!

40.JPG
Q1_run1284.JPG

Last edited:
hey HDN
the problem with ownership of pictures is that in order for you to get any compensation for them being used by others you need to do 3 things. 1, prove that you own the rights to them, 2, identify yourself, and 3, prove that their unlawful usage cost you financially. In light of this, even if they are watermarked, and in your gallery, and listed as copyrights reserved (as mine are), then its still gonna be difficult for you to protect them. The icmag site is copyrighted and yet there are screen shots all over this site from that site. A clear breach of copyright, yet even that site doesn't seem to be complaining about it due to the hassle of it all. So the best way is to keep the resolution down to a level that allows them to be used on a computer screen, but that would look poor in a magazine for instance. ie the standard size they are stored in your gallery, but not the full size that they are stored in the community gallery unless you are happy to be creating the possibility of theft by publications unknown. So if you're going to upload them to the community gallery, you may want to consider downgrading the resolution a little first.

so much red tape and it could all be avoided by offering private user gallerys the very fact they arent offered with unlimited space makes ya wonder

nah mate, trust me I searched the various forums online, 1 thing mattered to me, after previous experiences, the TOU. Try reading them on uk420, EVERYTHING there that you post automatically belongs to them, its in their terms. IC promises to protect your copyright, but if you delete your gallery, not all of your pics vanish, in fact its only the better ones that don't and the right to edit your own posts on those pics is disabled. There are so many various forums around, and this is the one that I'm trying to make home these days, though do still visit other forums. Ultimately we have no protection on these issues other than not posting the best pics in full resolution for others to download and use as they wish. But I really don't worry about the site being set up to rip people off for their photos, other than the standard situation which is the more people posting decent pics and contributing to threads with interesting posts, the more popular and attractive the site becomes for other users, driving people into the sales dept of the site sponsors/owners.

you make great points.It kinda sucks that everywhere you go in this community you gotta look over your shoulder.Guess it's the same for what ever you do these days,people with integrity are a dying breed

before u see the light, u must die

my take,- us people of intergrity shall live forever, and that more abundantly!! Then we shall return, triumphant, with the PICS to prove it!!... . .. .jhaloj

Last edited:
jj has gone completely mad

haha.. drunk with new found knowledge of limitless ambition, i start to strike!!
TAKE THIS, PERSONAL ALBUM!!
point.JPG

hahaha... yes i grow stronger with each pic i spawn.. :eek:fear me! NOW SEE MY FURY......... HERE BE A TREE!!!!!!!!!
glow.JPG

p.s. hey EB, ur leggo depict of 'crazystairs' makes my eyeballs itchy... uh... hmm.. could someone sing me ' soft kitty'? .. i don't want to play nE more.... .... .....

p.p.s. hell yeah, i copy all everyone's photos! at the moment, bushweed is in the lead! but hey, i share too. for instance, anyone need a picture of a tree?

Last edited:
oh, just wanted to say thank you, admini! you laid it out real nice in post #10. much appreciated. cheers! , cheers all! . .. .jj

Back