a MUST USE fertilizers?(beginner)

proger

hi all, ive got the basic pack from biobizz(bio grow,bio bloom, top max, bio heaven.)

is there any more i should add? i prefer it to be 100% organic as biobizz for example... but really i dont really know which ones are MUST TO HAVE.

thanks for the helpers

A lot of it is just bullshit, What you have is probably all you need but I don't know anything about the bio buzz line so maybe someone else can tell you.

All I can tell you is there is a lot of unnecessary products out there targeted at cannabis, cannabis isn't special it requires NPK + Trace elements like any plant, where you get them from doesn't matter be it manure or salts, maybe organic tastes better I'm not sure I hoped to test that out myself soon as I can.

No commercial farmer uses 20 different bottles of fertiliser, I just use plain mineral salts cost me about 5 bucks for 1000 litres worth of salts.

Hi,

i am using biobizz for decade, i used to use only grow / bloom, now somethng told me to try all things and aditives and there is no change in anything.

But the real thing is, to make good soil, so it had nutrients for id say 4-6 weeks. And after that if you see something, add nutrients.

Iam personaly trying to throw away every added products to minumum.
So you have to try, maybe some strains makes use of all the products, but plain grow / bloom is enought i think.

Hope I helped,
cheers )

I like my Jack's Classic still, fuck all that snake oil! It works of course, you do have all the necessary micro and macro nutrients in so called "cannabis specific nutrients". When it really comes down to it you can grow some of the best weed in shit and you can't tell me a perfect recipe for cannabis. I wouldn't use bat guano either just because of the price and really duck and rabbit shit are better than a lot of bat guano's and they shit a lot. Lol

I make my own live soil blend. I have four good sized compost bins. Tricky though.
I learned that I can’t start in my “super soil” just too hot.
im
Experimenting now with different starting mediums?

Best Haze I ever grew was simply compo sana soil and tapwater. I did not even had the money back then to install a proper vent so it stunk the place up real bad lol. Aaahhh those were the days.

Now I just use hydro a and be. But in soil nothing much except rootstimulator. Indicas may endure a lot of nutrients and tolerate mistakes, sativas definitly don’t. Just go easy on them, less is often a lot more. Read with you give on your meter and not on the flask.

Old thread I know.

But a brand that does as it states is shogun Samurai . I've used the Coco a/b and soil grow-bloom.

They have a wetting agent in all products so it's always soaked up. That's also great at keeping your tank like brand new.

EM1, Tribus, and Mammoth microbes w/ any fertilizer program.
potassium silicate helps with stem thickness.
if you want to bring the smell up, some Epsom salts but you only need like .2g per gallon

I like my Jack's Classic still, fuck all that snake oil! It works of course, you do have all the necessary micro and macro nutrients in so called "cannabis specific nutrients". When it really comes down to it you can grow some of the best weed in shit and you can't tell me a perfect recipe for cannabis. I wouldn't use bat guano either just because of the price and really duck and rabbit shit are better than a lot of bat guano's and they shit a lot. Lol
I usually am on the organic train, but I have been using veg bloom. its basically jacks w/ the organic additives most people would buy to add to jacks. enzymes, amino acids, humic acid, microbes, etc. from what I understand in the race to the bottom for commercial fertilizer costs, many large facilities choose jacks A and B.

My best weed was a bagseed i was growing on the balkony with cheap discounter soil and no fertilizer only rain water she showed no signs of defects until harvest best taiste of smoke i had in my live direct after drying without cure

Hey guys, personally I use worm castes, Bat/seabird guano, kelp,mycorrhizae and other organic products
I have been playing around with super soils also
Unfortunately most of the products available in Australia aren't the greatest
There are however small time producers that supply a high quality product, but prices are exy
I have grown using nothing but Guonos after Soma praising the back in n the day
Although yeild was affected, the final product was easily the highest quality most flavourful herb I have ever grown!
Organics are definitely worth getting into for Highest quality end product
That's just my opinion however

Sensient ✌

Hey guys, personally I use worm castes, Bat/seabird guano, kelp,mycorrhizae and other organic products
I have been playing around with super soils also
Unfortunately most of the products available in Australia aren't the greatest
There are however small time producers that supply a high quality product, but prices are exy
I have grown using nothing but Guonos after Soma praising the back in n the day
Although yeild was affected, the final product was easily the highest quality most flavourful herb I have ever grown!
Organics are definitely worth getting into for Highest quality end product
That's just my opinion however

Sensient ✌
That's the way to grow really organic.
Rich amended soil with compost/guano tea as supplément when needed.

Concerning mycohrrizae I Wonder if all kind of soil can stand them.
Those fungies are wood decomposers so they need woody particles in soil mix to feed and stay alive...using them in an hydro system is totaly a waste but I Wonder if most soil mix using peat moss as base will provide them a right environnement to live as they don't contain any lignin.

Only give the plant what it needs and nothing else.

For me that was Jack's 5-12-26 + Calcium Nitrate + Epsom salts in a 3:2:1 ratio, with the epsom salts varying more than the first two. Now I'm in a coco coir + perlite/pumice medium and I have switched to Canna Coco which IS much more expensive but I no longer use RO water (it's formulated for tap water) and it does seem to address the Calcium issue that seems to be coir's biggest drawback.

Almost anything will work. Cheaper things GENERALLY take more thought to get things right, expensive tend to be "Plug and play". For me personally, I like to figure things out so I've played with all the cheap stuff over the years and it's usually served me well.

Only give the plant what it needs and nothing else.

For me that was Jack's 5-12-26 + Calcium Nitrate + Epsom salts in a 3:2:1 ratio, with the epsom salts varying more than the first two. Now I'm in a coco coir + perlite/pumice medium and I have switched to Canna Coco which IS much more expensive but I no longer use RO water (it's formulated for tap water) and it does seem to address the Calcium issue that seems to be coir's biggest drawback.

Almost anything will work. Cheaper things GENERALLY take more thought to get things right, expensive tend to be "Plug and play". For me personally, I like to figure things out so I've played with all the cheap stuff over the years and it's usually served me well.
I use masterblend which is almost like jacks. However the ratio used is 2 2 1 in its case. Mostly omit the epsom salts when feeding in peat and soil based mediums . I use them all when in coco though.

The only must use fertilizer is to not use fertilizer.
Just mix the soil right in the beginning, add tap water that you don't check the PH of.
Fertilizer is just a marketing ploy anyway.....'Use me for bigger better buds' ...that taste like ass.
There is no magic elixir nor are there any shortcuts.
You either know this now, or you will learn it.

Back