a MUST USE fertilizers?(beginner)

proger

hi all, ive got the basic pack from biobizz(bio grow,bio bloom, top max, bio heaven.)

is there any more i should add? i prefer it to be 100% organic as biobizz for example... but really i dont really know which ones are MUST TO HAVE.

thanks for the helpers

Dkeppel

A lot of it is just bullshit, What you have is probably all you need but I don't know anything about the bio buzz line so maybe someone else can tell you.

All I can tell you is there is a lot of unnecessary products out there targeted at cannabis, cannabis isn't special it requires NPK + Trace elements like any plant, where you get them from doesn't matter be it manure or salts, maybe organic tastes better I'm not sure I hoped to test that out myself soon as I can.

No commercial farmer uses 20 different bottles of fertiliser, I just use plain mineral salts cost me about 5 bucks for 1000 litres worth of salts.

Marcus_in_the_Darkus

I'll second what Dkeppel said. There's a lot of hype and BS in the fert biz. I grow hydroponically in hempy buckets and switched to Jack's 3-2-1 a year ago and haven't looked back.

quinxstar

MNS Hall of Fame
i dont like biobizz that modified to much the taste of the weed

i like the alga grow and bloom of plagron easy to used and easy to flesh

PtreeCi

MNS Hall of Fame
Hi,

i am using biobizz for decade, i used to use only grow / bloom, now somethng told me to try all things and aditives and there is no change in anything.

But the real thing is, to make good soil, so it had nutrients for id say 4-6 weeks. And after that if you see something, add nutrients.

Iam personaly trying to throw away every added products to minumum.
So you have to try, maybe some strains makes use of all the products, but plain grow / bloom is enought i think.

Hope I helped,
cheers )

bluntmassa

I like my Jack's Classic still, fuck all that snake oil! It works of course, you do have all the necessary micro and macro nutrients in so called "cannabis specific nutrients". When it really comes down to it you can grow some of the best weed in shit and you can't tell me a perfect recipe for cannabis. I wouldn't use bat guano either just because of the price and really duck and rabbit shit are better than a lot of bat guano's and they shit a lot. Lol

BuzzardsBay

I make my own live soil blend. I have four good sized compost bins. Tricky though.
I learned that I can’t start in my “super soil” just too hot.
im
Experimenting now with different starting mediums?

Cannalicous

Best Haze I ever grew was simply compo sana soil and tapwater. I did not even had the money back then to install a proper vent so it stunk the place up real bad lol. Aaahhh those were the days.

Now I just use hydro a and be. But in soil nothing much except rootstimulator. Indicas may endure a lot of nutrients and tolerate mistakes, sativas definitly don’t. Just go easy on them, less is often a lot more. Read with you give on your meter and not on the flask.

wisp

MNS Hall of Fame
Old thread I know.

But a brand that does as it states is shogun Samurai . I've used the Coco a/b and soil grow-bloom.

They have a wetting agent in all products so it's always soaked up. That's also great at keeping your tank like brand new.

MImedpatient

MNS Hall of Fame
EM1, Tribus, and Mammoth microbes w/ any fertilizer program.
potassium silicate helps with stem thickness.
if you want to bring the smell up, some Epsom salts but you only need like .2g per gallon

I like my Jack's Classic still, fuck all that snake oil! It works of course, you do have all the necessary micro and macro nutrients in so called "cannabis specific nutrients". When it really comes down to it you can grow some of the best weed in shit and you can't tell me a perfect recipe for cannabis. I wouldn't use bat guano either just because of the price and really duck and rabbit shit are better than a lot of bat guano's and they shit a lot. Lol
I usually am on the organic train, but I have been using veg bloom. its basically jacks w/ the organic additives most people would buy to add to jacks. enzymes, amino acids, humic acid, microbes, etc. from what I understand in the race to the bottom for commercial fertilizer costs, many large facilities choose jacks A and B.