8 seeds up and about

30years

hi,
cracked 8 seeds of nevs and all 8 jumped right up out of the pots. ill grow them up to take cuttings and then flower the cuts. maybe early november before i get to test the product. i will run these indoor to flower but ill use the sun to do the veg work. from may 15th-july 15th i use the yard to do all the veg for all the gardens. plants love it and its free!
best,
30y

Good stuff man, your gonna love these, my girls fromt he new seed batch are going great, its not even 3 weeks inand i've got trichs running up fan leaves. Your in for a real treat bro, good luck with them.

hi,
thanks. i had the nevs in my hands maybe 7 years ago and sexed them out and selected a couple of beauties to flower but some things arent meant to be and that was one of them. ive been itching for all these years to grow her out again and it will be fun to document the flowering cycle.
best,
30y

hi,
the eight seedlings are outside under the sun. cant wait untill i can take some clones...
best,
30y

hi,
5 cuts from each plant and the seed plants are going under 12/12 in a few days to sex.
best,
30y

hi,
been a while. 5 turned out female and are on day 68 of 12/12. one covered in flowering sites , one close to that and the other three just little bits. i kept them in small pots for first 45 days to control height and topped like crazy but they are still six feet tall right now. i have plenty of room so they are going to go through the run with the headbands next-they just enjoyed the company of blue dream for the last 9 1/2 weeks.
these are the seed plants so i know the cloones will go quicker but i have another 70 days of time to let them flower so ill at least get to see a super long flowering nevs go off. fun stuff.
best,
30y

Back