6 months of waiting and still nothing

It is still taking 3-4 weeks to get registered mail to US but the post seems to be working here. Got my order in the mail today. Thank you.

Mu

Well i spoke directly today to Italian post and they told me certain countries like Australia and Canada and New Zealand stopped all incoming post in the country of origins without making this public and receiving money for post to those countries...so unfortunately we do not control this part and until this changes it should be made aware. I only found out today in July 10th....so please realize we cannot do more than keep you informed but we have issue tracking to all those sent....please be patient and know we cannot do more. All the best Shantibaba
I ordered some CBD meds for my dog from mrniceshop about a month ago and it arrived in Australia last week. It took a couple of weeks longer than usual but still made it here like always.

Well that gives Sara a few more weeks before my email cometh, lol.. most expensive seeds I've ordered.. most excited purchase I've made. been just over month now but was expecting as much in these times. I won't mention last order but it came relatively quick, once sent..

Well i spoke directly today to Italian post and they told me certain countries like Australia and Canada and New Zealand stopped all incoming post in the country of origins without making this public and receiving money for post to those countries...so unfortunately we do not control this part and until this changes it should be made aware. I only found out today in July 10th....so please realize we cannot do more than keep you informed but we have issue tracking to all those sent....please be patient and know we cannot do more. All the best Shantibaba

I received my order to Canada yesterday. It took 3 weeks to arrive using regular mail (at my request)

Thank you Mr Nice Seeds. Excellent service as usual. (y)

Just received my SSH pack from the auction.... It's on like donkey Kong 😂😂😂 (I will start a journal soon when I finish my current run)

Super fast getting to the UK 10 Days and thats because of a bank holiday weekend.

Little disappointed that I didn't get the nice foil pack to start my collection but alas I have my hands on a strain I've been wanting to grow for over 10 years 😁

Bong

Just received my SSH pack from the auction.... It's on like donkey Kong 😂😂😂 (I will start a journal soon when I finish my current run)

Super fast getting to the UK 10 Days and thats because of a bank holiday weekend.

Little disappointed that I didn't get the nice foil pack to start my collection but alas I have my hands on a strain I've been wanting to grow for over 10 years 😁

Bong
Good to hear. I just grabbed a bunch I'd been watching. I wouldn't worry about the foil pack, the straws are a much better deal. Start a collection of them.

Bong
Nice one man, can't go wrong with SSH!
Some awesome deals to be had if you jump on at the right time, awesome deals anyway....but these are REALLY awesome!
Happy growing man

Good to hear. Times are sure different. It took 14 days for my latest payment to get there via snail. I need to find a better way.

I used PayPal and recommend it. It’s secure and safe and easy to use. I’ve been a member of this site for a while but just started ordering now because of the PayPal feature. Snail mail for seeds in 2020 is a big ask for the consumer.

I tried paypal and it was billed to my bank as MR.NICE SEEDBANK B.V ACH
I wasn't expecting that. o_O:sick:
not sure I'm gonna go that way again.

Back