Votes: 10 24.4%
  • balanced

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • NL5

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • couch lock

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
I'll throw some pics up tomorrow of that f2, it looks like it will be ripe at 8.5-9 weeks, so she's fast like mama yet all hazeC, INTENSE fruit punch on the nose and like super glue to the fingers. She is light on the yeild but that's OK with me. I'm going to run the F1 select again and really think about this plant as a real breeder she is that special.

T

8.5 weeks! Amazing. Excited to see how soon our first clone generation will finish, plant 14 is exceptional and the seed plant was ready in about 10 weeks bloom.

I wonder how this version, compares to the Original 1988 Nevils Release?

Nevils Original Release came with a Warning.:eek:

We got nl#haze in 90 or 91 and they were big gals and flowered for a very long time, the main things i remember about nl#haze were prolific growth with most plants having thick dark leaves almost like a succulent,
The flowers were massive but were made up of running clusters that were quite leafy and hard to trim.
The high was very good and strong but we had cut our teeth growing thais and africans from bagseed and these types were very high but maybe a lot less potent overall then nl#haze
The only problem we had with nl#haze was that we got superskunk around the same time and she seemed better in nearly everyway obviously with hindsight we should have kept the nl#haze but she just took too long to flower and was a pain in the arse to trim.

Some quick shots, day 55

topheavy420-albums-og-x-ssh-picture13086-20180322-123525.jpg

topheavy420-albums-og-x-ssh-picture13087-20180322-123448.jpg

topheavy420-albums-og-x-ssh-picture13088-20180322-123344.jpg

8.5 weeks! Amazing. Excited to see how soon our first clone generation will finish, plant 14 is exceptional and the seed plant was ready in about 10 weeks bloom.

You should shave 7-14 days off I'd bet. Yeah it's pretty amazing to have such extreme haze traits but with a short flower time but I guess that was the ultimate goal in making a hybrid such as this. I've been lurking your thread, great job man, can't wait for round 2 to progress!

You should shave 7-14 days off I'd bet. Yeah it's pretty amazing to have such extreme haze traits but with a short flower time but I guess that was the ultimate goal in making a hybrid such as this. I've been lurking your thread, great job man, can't wait for round 2 to progress!

A 9/10 week keeper would be very nice :)
It's interesting to look back through your thread. Some of your phenos resemble those we found, but you seem have one girl with immense foxtailing?! I didn't find anything quite like that.

I should have been watching out for bananas - which I would have done if I'd read this thread thoroughly. We didn't get any seed, fortunately, but buds from some of the plants did seem to show early signs of pod development. Because I wasn't watching properly, I cant be sure whether they were herm to begin with or whether I let some girls run too long and they put out bananas. I would have assumed the latter, but your having noticed that most of your NL dom were herm has made me less sure. If we'd had herms from the onset of flower, I'm thinking we'd have ended up with mature seed? I plan to implement more consistent environmental control also.

We're into round 2 now, I think they've had 4 or 5 weeks of bloom. Will shoot some pics tomorrow.

Well on my nl dom they had full on male flowers around the base. Like what's reported with ortega. So unless they fell off unnoticed or you had mature seed yours probably weren't as bad as mine. I wouldn't judge on super late nanners, they seem to be from other reasons in my opinion. Can't wait to check out the thread later!

T

Apologies for not finishing up that last round, life happens ya know? Anyways it turned out great and was bountiful!

So I've been slowly going through F2s... and look at this one from the keeper pheno F1! She is at 5 FULL weeks of flower and the terps and high are already surpassing the F1! Yes I did take a sample as I was too curious to wait! Now if this bitch ain't all haze C I don't know what is! She a unuiqe one for sure and has hybrids written all over her!

Now to find a haze A somewhere in shantis beans... the journey continues!

topheavy420-albums-og-x-ssh-picture13068-20180303-082821.jpg

topheavy420-albums-og-x-ssh-picture13069-20180303-085431.jpg

Hi, how can you tell between haze a or c in your plants? . What phenodid you keep from the originals. BTW plants look sweet

looks killer mate, are these from recent seeds might have to re try this classic:D

Yep, fresh beans. Keep in mind tho the one I kept was unlike any of the others, or from any other grow I've seen of it, but lots of good plants to found no doubt, there's another 5haze thread that's still ongoing and he seems very happy with his plants too

Yep, fresh beans. Keep in mind tho the one I kept was unlike any of the others, or from any other grow I've seen of it, but lots of good plants to found no doubt, there's another 5haze thread that's still ongoing and he seems very happy with his plants too

Aye seen them mate, all good though by the looks of them and no super long phenos in them.:)

Many have responded with surprise /amazement when we say our 5haze came from fresh MN seed. Champagne, fruit punch, electric peaceful high. Comforting NL floor.
Other plants exhibited similar smells / high, but none quite to the level of #14.

TopHeavy, I wouldn't be surprised if we picked a similar / identical F1 keeper. She looks similar too :D

Many have responded with surprise /amazement when we say our 5haze came from fresh MN seed. Champagne, fruit punch, electric peaceful high. Comforting NL floor.
Other plants exhibited similar smells / high, but none quite to the level of #14.

TopHeavy, I wouldn't be surprised if we picked a similar / identical F1 keeper. She looks similar too :D

It's great your taking the time to really go through the plants and your doing an awesome job. Yep sounds like they could be pretty darn close pheno wise, I'm gonna spend some time here going back over your pics and phenos, such pretty plants and they're MONSTERS! lol

I had bad germination with the rest of the mns seeds i ordered around 2010-2012.
ssh
mango haze
NH

i grew a few of the new nl5 haze, but did not see any plants that i liked or would encourage me to grow more of them.
so i still have a pack with 15 seeds in it.
might as well give them a try and see if they sprout,
i would love to get a plant like that, ive been looking for too many years.

I had bad germination with the rest of the mns seeds i ordered around 2010-2012.
ssh
mango haze
NH

i grew a few of the new nl5 haze, but did not see any plants that i liked or would encourage me to grow more of them.
so i still have a pack with 15 seeds in it.
might as well give them a try and see if they sprout,
i would love to get a plant like that, ive been looking for too many years.

Since you already have them, why not? Most of the plants were not to my liking either but at least 2 were and the 1 standout plant. Would seem like a waste just tossing them to the birds but that's me.

It's great your taking the time to really go through the plants and your doing an awesome job. Yep sounds like they could be pretty darn close pheno wise, I'm gonna spend some time here going back over your pics and phenos, such pretty plants and they're MONSTERS! lol

Tall and thin, sparkly and smells divine. She smells like fruit punch, sprite and champagne mixture.

topheavy420-albums-5hz-picture12703-20170501-201907.jpg

topheavy420-albums-5hz-picture12702-20170501-201839.jpg

I want to try all the plants in your thread ;) I would consider making a selection, somewhere down the road, from a larger pool. Seems we'd find a broader range of expression.

This is our #14 seed plant; she seems somewhat akin to your keeper from post #46.

See any similarities? Guess the only way to be sure is if you come here and smoke them. Did you use your champagne girl to make 'f2s'? It's nice that our plants are siblings. Kind of makes us like step parents or something :D

Smoked some NL dom stuff yesterday afternoon after reading your update. Woke up on the couch several hours later. Amazing how one bottle/pheno can be jet fuel and another bottle just takes you down after the initial euphoric rush.
It really is. Smoked only 5Haze for a couple of months now, such a breadth of possibility in her genes. The NL pheno #23 has been one of my 2 staples during this time. So relaxed, still high. I offer friends a polite warning before offering them more sativa buds.

Back