250 island grower

300dutchman

greetings all, i am a outdoor guy turned indoor the past 5 years, currently have what i thought to be a N.H but is not, i have a master kush and afghan kush going as well, i recently crossed a brucer banner 3 with a few strains, i used gg4, kali mist, white voodoo, with a bb3 male. i am sprouting the kali banner seeds as i type. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aq3UtvExSd05kg9s0HFvLZmLJiZd?e=DzhpAv i have tried to post pictures but to no avail, so i copied a link to a picture.

Edit your pictures so that they are under 1mb in size before trying to upload.

🤙 Mu

An image resizer can help, I like the Light Image Resizer by VSO. It can be found at download.CNET

thank you. i mb sounds really small the images i have were 44mb-108mb, with a iphone 5. i will try the resizer today, i have some great pics of summer time.

i am at the 50th parallel west side of west side of canada. here is my summer grow of 2020, harvested from last week of september until october 13th, small fluffy nugs but smooth and rich terp profile. i had a ph issue in late july which stunted them, otherwise i would got a better end product. the picture of first one there with a hand in it i thought was a haze derivative, any thoughts if that looks like a haze?

Attachments

• IMG_2093 (Copy).JPG
    IMG_2093 (Copy).JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2145 (Copy).PNG
    IMG_2145 (Copy).PNG
    360 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2149 (Copy).PNG
    IMG_2149 (Copy).PNG
    413.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2150 (Copy).PNG
    IMG_2150 (Copy).PNG
    381.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2151 (Copy).PNG
    IMG_2151 (Copy).PNG
    381.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2152 (Copy).PNG
    IMG_2152 (Copy).PNG
    382.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2153 (Copy).PNG
    IMG_2153 (Copy).PNG
    379.6 KB · Views: 5
i am at the 50th parallel west side of west side of canada. here is my summer grow of 2020, harvested from last week of september until october 13th, small fluffy nugs but smooth and rich terp profile. i had a ph issue in late july which stunted them, otherwise i would got a better end product. the picture of first one there with a hand in it i thought was a haze derivative, any thoughts if that looks like a haze?
Ok she does look very sativa leaning . And I am at the 18th . Flower light year round is both a blessing and a curse lol

Yup or supplemental lighting outdoors for an hour in the dark cycle can keep them in veg. My longest day is about 13hrs of sunlight give or take 15 mins

Yup or supplemental lighting outdoors for an hour in the dark cycle can keep them in veg. My longest day is about 13hrs of sunlight give or take 15 mins
so with all the heat and humidity do you run into powdery mildew or mold issue then. do you use beneficial bugs like crysopa, persimillis,

so with all the heat and humidity do you run into powdery mildew or mold issue then. do you use beneficial bugs like crysopa, persimillis,
No beneficial bugs used . Would take a week or more to get to me when shipped so never tried . I flower outdoors but no PM issues . Budrot and mould is possible at times though.

No beneficial bugs used . Would take a week or more to get to me when shipped so never tried . I flower outdoors but no PM issues . Budrot and mould is possible at times though.
man where im at i have pm issues outside, thrips, mites lol slugs you name it lol all sorts of bugs here to eat the herb. i have large temperature swings in the summer here, could be 30 dgr mid day and 10dgr overnight, i have a hard time with squash, cucumbers, as well. im 300 yards from the ocean to so that does help me here, lots of humidity possible during the summer here. but sometimes we get a long summer, in spetember, october it can get mid to high 20s during the day, the latest i have harvested here is end of october, but that is rare here, for the most part if your not done by mid september you better have a really good strain in regards to mold resistance.

Back