2020 outdoor

Shrimp&Grits

Gorgeous plants, very happy. Right in the yard! Badass. Hail Canada! What strain(s)? Hope your harvest was as great as your summer.
Nice to meet you. Great pics.

300dutchman

thank you, i really have no idea what stains these are, i have been collecting seeds for 25yrs and i never kept track of the seed, i am pretty sure there is some haze of some sort and some timewarp in some of it, i got just over a lb per plant, and yes i have balls to the floor lolololol, the stuff i have gotten away with in my time lol i am very lucky to have been left alone, a few years back i had a neioghbour who was gonna phone the cops about my 13' plants lol, but where i live no cop was gonna waste there time over backyard plants. i push the limits lol, i remember back in my day walking around downtown van with a 10 gram joint nobody even batted a eye, hell i was hot boxing my car with 3gr joints daily in rush hour bumper to bumper traffic, nobody said a word, i had the cops one night many moons ago behind me with a big ol blunt going and they hit the flood light into my car from behind, i got a bit worried lol smoke was pouring out everywhere but they never bothered me. i tell ya i have burned more than 9 lives in my younger years lol hell even sitting in road construction line ups i would fire up a 4gr joint window open lol. i might have to write a book one day.