2019 auctions

J Auction Manager

Auction Manager
Hello auction members

Just wanted to reach out to you all about any 2019 outstanding orders with us… Wanted to mention, that for 2020, new changes will go into effect for the mr nice auctions.

But most importantly; the final payment deadline for any old 2019 orders and auctions is the 31st of January 2020. After this, management will change and old orders will be replaced.

This means that if you still want to purchase your old order, you have until the 1st week of February to let me know ([email protected]). So if you still do want it, let me know by email and we can then make a plan, regarding payment etc.

To help you pay, we now also offer new and quick payment solutions / method we previosuly did not offer. We have done to help facilitate payments. To find out these payment instructions, email me and I will provide them to you.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Happy new year,
J

[email protected]

J,
I am trying to finish an order and haven't gotten a reply via email from you for 20 days. I need you to confirm some stuff for me. Not sure what's going on. The last email I got indicated my last order from the end of 2019 is on the way, but did not seem to acknowledge the couple emails I sent prior to that. Sorry for too many emails, would appreciate it if you respond. Hope all is well.

J,
I am trying to finish an order and haven't gotten a reply via email from you for 20 days. I need you to confirm some stuff for me. Not sure what's going on. The last email I got indicated my last order from the end of 2019 is on the way, but did not seem to acknowledge the couple emails I sent prior to that. Sorry for too many emails, would appreciate it if you respond. Hope all is well.

Hey kbonsai,

HAppy to help and confirm. Can you pm me your order number or email assocaited. can then make sure i get back to you.

Thanks,
J

I have 3 items in my cart and have a question about sending a payment. We were corresponding via email and then I stopped getting emails from you, last was the 3rd of this month (1/3/2020). Not sure what happened. I thought I pissed you off or something :D. Hope we are good, lots of respect for you and your team!

My last order that is currently on the way was #8073 for reference.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All

just want to wish J all the best with the new studies and the future....and all he has done for the Auction site since being an active part of the MNS team.

J will be around in the back ground to help out for the new member B who is taking over all auctions and tasks related to the site.

So big thanks to J for his great contributions over the last few years.....and welcome B...hope success for all of us in 2020....all the best Shantibaba

Hi All

just want to wish J all the best with the new studies and the future....and all he has done for the Auction site since being an active part of the MNS team.

J will be around in the back ground to help out for the new member B who is taking over all auctions and tasks related to the site.

So big thanks to J for his great contributions over the last few years.....and welcome B...hope success for all of us in 2020....all the best Shantibaba

Thanks for this update Shanti.

When should we expect "B" to arrive on the scene?
"J" has been gone for 2 weeks now and I know that PO box must be full of heavy envelopes :)

Will "B" also be taking over the [email protected] email account?

Cheers.

Good question Cptn !

I am waiting for an order bought and paid around the 21st of Jan, and none of my emails got answered ....

Not even emails related to strains choice, while the front page of the mrnice website is clearly encouraging to contact.

Luckily, few forum members helped me with my strain choice, so I got a path to follow and explore, but when you need info on a specific order, I need MRNice staff.

cheers
DA

Hi All

Thanks for being patient we had a few delays and then unexpectedly the po box was closed due to the relocation of the post office so mail did not arrive as expected and to this day we are still trying to access where it all is. This issue was totally out of our control but B is getting to grips with all and we will get it all arranged asap. If people are unable to get a response to either [email protected] or [email protected] then please contact me directly at [email protected] so i can assist till all is running smoothly.

Thanks again for the support and patience all the best Shantibaba

Back