2010 NL5xHaze smoke report

Great smoke report, Sensi13!
Nice description of the effects.
I'm on the look out for some meds for my wife, with good body, clear head, and not much grogginess. Looks like this has potential.
Definitely have to get some of these seeds!

Peace
ON

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention...there are only 8 described here because the #18 female hermied like crazy right before it was done so that one was chopped, the mother culled and it smokes similar to the #4. Also, they are listed in the order I tested them...sorry for not switching them into numeric order. I'll add dried bud shots of each soon!

Cheers,
Sensi

Happy to hear you got a lot of great results Sensi! Congrats. Look forward to hearing how they cure,
rabbit

Salam S13, great reports man. I felt like I was riding the bus with you, hahaha.

Some great descriptions and adjectives. I like "the leg and lower back" thoughts, and your body being "disconnected" effects. I sus that with some more work a person with mucsle spasm or nerve issue would like to feel disconnected too.

I think your number 4 pheno that hermied was the hz dom plant. I hope you kept her to run again. She is the one that needs low ec and would be aiken to Yo Sammy's C5, but it is just a feeling brother. Still not sure about bloom times with these plants. Shanti has that potency on lock, like you said, super strong. But I am not sure about 98 days for them. Just me though.

Respect for the smoke report and you are right, those buds will be stronger and better tasting in a month or so. Lucky you!

Almost forgot. In your NFT system, which one yielded the best. I think you mentioned pheno 6 was the stickiest. Looking forward to seeing the bud shots.

Enjoy the fruits of your labour.

CM

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply Brother. I hope you run them again. I know you worked with C5 in the 90's but this whole hz hybrid feeding and light scheduling dance is definitely harder then it looks. At least imhe.

I guess it will only help to run again. I got nanners too. But I was feeding like indy dom plants. With my hz leaning plants I am working on never going over 1000 ppm in bloom and focusing more on the 800 ppm range. The vigor and yield still develop like ones was feeding them on the high end of the scale. That one lesson took me about a year and half to figure out and you know what... no nanners and better taste smoke.

Anywho, Sambo has been helping me understand that having leaves go yellow sooner then later (in a controlled way) is what it is about.

In the words of the C5 keeper "I am a bud grower, not a leaf grower".

Big up yourself S13.

CM

Yummers! Excellent work, Sensi13.

28353d1328377152-2010-nl5xhaze-smoke-report-13-bud-shot.jpg

Is she without amber trichs?

Peace.

Ab-solute standing ovation on this one bro. Very, very well done!

So far, I think this is the definitive thread on smoke reports for the new 5Hz.

All the best

CM

Hi Sensi, Great descriptions,they sound like just the effects i'm after,love the pic's and i'm fond of #13 which the bud shot looked particularly nice hehe,good luck with the nev's

cheers...ps.

Awesome Sensi

Excellent report , excellent grow , excellent pics and one excellent grower.:) Much appreciated Sensi my amigo . Ive been thinking about what strain of Shanti's Id like to cross with my Crit Mass and the three that keep sticking in my brain are the 5 Haze ( mainly due to sampling Elmer's NL Hazebud and seeing some of the great pics and reports on the site ,she seems to have yield , potency and vigour!!! :D ), the G13 Haze ( Chanas pics - :) unreal ) and the Ortega . Take it easy amigo , stay safe and keep on tokin :)

When you lose bladder co-ordination for 20 minutes

you know you have

"THE" pheno

until then... lets keep on it

Hey there Nor1!
I wouldn't put it past the 5Hz for sure...as much as I love this strain if I had "THE PHENO" you speak of I'd have to wear depends cuz I'd be pissing my pants several times a day! Hahahahahaha!!!

Did you find a "wet yourself pheno" at some point with 5Hz?

Cheers man!
Sensi

5Hz is haze x nl5?

in 1989 i grew it...got two plants..both haze dom..hardly any nl..

they killed them selves with resin in 16 wks...both looked exactly the same

one of them after two tokes sent me to Hades and YES i had to fight with my

body for 20 minutes to not piss myself..then the bag got mixed up

and i never saw it again..

i did not keep a cutting .

I was not light weight at the time either

i want one like that again..it had to be a grail

OH and terrific grow report my friend

Last edited:
5Hz is haze x nl5?

in 1989 i grew it...got two plants..both haze dom..hardly any nl..

they killed them selves with resin in 16 wks...both looked exactly the same

one of them after two tokes sent me to Hades and YES i had to fight with my

body for 20 minutes to not piss myself..then the bag got mixed up

and i never saw it again..

i did not keep a cutting .

I was not light weight at the time either

i want one like that again..it had to be a grail

OH and terrific grow report my friend

Sounds just like my experiance with haze#nl back in the late 80s. might have to try this new release. ;)

The original hybrid threw off some particularly wicked phenos. There are crazy stories of a local pheno a guy called Nazer. Really threw some people for a loop :)

quioge:
Nevil's new Grail project if they can't be found in the new release 5Hz.

>and i'm SO gonna be on it...!

as well as the three hzxnl5's i was given from 80's stock..

80's 5hz

A guy in my hometown had a pheno of this that I named Stupid Weed - if you took 7 or so tokes (for me - most others was maybe 3 to 5) - feel the high hit after the first exhale, then it would start coming in waves, and in about an hour forget doing anything at all - it would creep like a big dog, then wham and a couple hours later your like "what the hell, I had homework to do" - my college friends wouldn't smoke it after a while during the school year, it was that strong - you could smell it in veg across his back yard - he'd sit his mother plant out to sun on a table across the pool and be 100 ft away and you'd still get that wonderful aroma! If I find anything even remotely close in the newer version I'll be extremely happy!

Back