2 packs of shark shock 1 pack critical mass vertical

longhorn

a friend of mine is currently growing two packs of shark shock and one of critical mass. The grow is a vertical system with 1 1000 w light. there are around 40 plants remaining after culling the males. The system was flipped into flowering after a very short veg around the 10th of october. Of the 40 about fifteen consist of blue sattelites and roadrunner freebies.

Notes: The shark shocks are the most sativa like plant in the garden having stretched the most and look like they will take the longest. The smell is virtually non existent at this point in flowering compared to the critical mass and blue strains. There are a few keepers that look like good hybrids that dont stretch too much and look like some of the most exotic shit ive ever seen. Just doesnt look the same as other strains. somewhat surprised the aroma isnt stronger though considering the skunk pedigree.

The critical mass seems to be some outstanding shit and looks far more crystalized than expected despite its size. seems like it will finish in less than two months. The keeper ive spotted so far is insanely dense and high yielding with a very strong fruity aroma.

PS..not bashing mr nice in any way but...anyone looking for high quality with a very short flowering time..Look into dinafem roadrunner... these freebies are surprisingly white with crystals with a nice aroma and look like they could be harvested after a month flowering (and they are seed plants). Actually thinking of getting a quick harvest in of these while he revegs the mr nice keepers.

I will be going to take some pics of the flowering plants tomorrow and will show the different phenos. There are atleast ten critical mass and 15 sharks to choose from :D...also he saved quite a few males so he can pollinate the keepers since we all know these mr nice seeds arent coming out too often.

forgot to mention..he had a nearly 100 % germ rate..i believe there was maybe one or two seeds that didnt pop from all three packs..thanks shantibaba and seed boutique for your great service

so i have decided not to post any pics till these things are down..havent figured how to do it safely. These things are coming along great with several different lookiing phenos. The couple keeepers hes leaning toward on the shark look like their white relatives rather than the skunk pheno. There are a few that are abnormally white and glisten with crystals that have a very distint look. I have a feeling these things are gonna be around a very long time.

The roadrunners have already been taken down at around day 48. would normally never cut this early but these things finished super fast and very frosty surprisingly.

cant wait to show you guys the super shark that will be around for many generations and crosses to come. This thing looks like it will yield up there with the critical masses with most of its energy going to the top cola. Super dense, foxtailed bud thats is absolutely white with trichs. hopefully the potency will be as high quality

shark attack

keep us posted buddy i can wait to see them really!!! i have a pack of that road runner to i was about to pop but the runner is a auto i thought tho? i have a pack of shark shock just waiting screaming to be popped with a pack of med man to i cant find any info on the shark so im waiting patiently of ur posts

Last edited:
hey man..thanks for dropping in.. Sorry my lame ass doesnt have any pics posted yet..paranoia has set in. Dude ive already had a taste of these roadrunners and can say I am thoroughly impressed. Yes they are considered auto flowering, however they only veged in this grow for about a 2 weeks from them being germed. Thus all the plants flowered at a very small size and are sea of green essentially but only vertically around the 1000w light in a cool tube. The roadrunners when chopped were actually the most trich covered strain ive grown and finished in like 45 days...impressive!! Its nearly time for an early chop on the rest of the plants going. The critical mass are a little further along than the sharks.

what are you waiting for..shark shock is certainly gonna be around awhile around these parts..I can already tell i have a few "clone only" quality phenos

less than a week from chop time and pics:D

Not surprisingly, One of the most trich colored plants was runt like and behind the others. The final product on this one looks tremendous and has absolutely white callyxes.

hey bud update ??

hey long im ready to see these pics bud. i need to pop some off these soon but will have to wait a while longer. good things come in time tho i suppose i grew some mango haze and that shit was pretty bomb and my pheno wasnt even that great.

hey man sorry for taking so long...its been very busy around here. The shark shock is the best strain ive ever grown for all around performance, Yield, potency, bag appeal. The aroma and taste leave something to be desired. The bubble from this stuff hits you hard. the buzz seems to have a lot of gravity and is a very heavy stone. I will post the pics soon but rest assured...you will not be dissappointed with this strain.

THe smell didnt come on till it was starting to dry.

The keeper i liked the best smells of rotting fruit and is completely trich colored.

The aroma on the critical mass was more pleasurable for me and yielded quite a bit more however the potency wasnt as good.

There are quite a few revegging now.

Pics will come when i download them from the camera

Also, these are the most uniform plants i have ever grown. Goes to show the level of breeding here. Other plants ive grown tend to show much more variance.

By the look of these, you can hardly tell a difference in phenos and selection becomes very difficult. Make sure you wait till they are completely done before deciding which to scrap...there was a pheno i think i will miss in the future.

although taken down at 58 days...a week longer would have befefited. I feel like 55 days will be realistic for clones

Hey man how did all finish up? Really interested in the Shark Shock...Anymore info you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Also, can you post up a few pictures?
Howie

Back