2 NHS and 4 Shark Shock Flo +62

Pyran

2 NHS and 4 Shark Shock

Hi guys!!

I just want to show you my 6 MNS girls. I've been reading this forum for month now and it's very helpful and instructive, so thanks.

I'm growing under a 400w HPS light, in a box of 90x50x180. Veg was 3 weeks under 400 MH. I started from seeds, 5 NHS (one did not germed or died), and 4 Shark Shock. 2 NHS went female, the 4 Sharks too!!

I'm using hydro system, the Shark are in a Waterafarm and the NHS in a Flogrow. Both receive House&Garden A+B grow, Hesi Supervit, Atami Bcuzz Hydro Booster-Bloom Stimulator and PK13-14.

Veg +10:

NHS (From left to right, starting in the top left corner, NHS #1 the biggest one = female, NHS #2 and #4 = male, #3 = female)

SS

Veg +20:

NHS SS

Last edited:
Flo +1:

NHS SS

And the last picture I made, few days ago:

Biggest bud from all my SS, SS #3:

NHS #1 and #3 and on the right SS #1:

Just under the light, a bud from NHS #1, and then on the right SS #1 and #2:

NHS #3:

I've already stoped giving Shark Shock fertilizers/nutrients, trichs are mostly cloudy, none turned amber yet, I will cut them all in 2 weeks.

About the Sharks, they all are good resinous. #3 is clearly the most impressive one, a big yielder for sure. Due to my litle space and the number off girls I've had, #4 stayed small, in the dark of her 3 big sisters. Only #2 have now a big fat main cola.

About NHS now, i will make other picture from #1 because, since the first day, she is clearly my favorite. She came fast out of the seed and will yield a lot, with many big colas. She seems to be the more Hazy plant,a lot of pistils, buds are just starding to inflate. She streched a lot, like all my plants (Shark Shock too) and had big leaves in veg that turned in small ones during flo.
#3 was the seed I germed after all, I wanted to give her a One Bud appearance, I've clearly failled :D. She came big after the starting of the flo cycle, and will be shorter than #3. She smells tagada strawberry candy, really unhabitual, I can't wait to smoke/taste her...

If you want pictures from middle flo, just ask. No hermi prob with NHS for the moment, fully in love with MNS seeds.

++

Last edited:
Hi!

Sorry for the lack of news, i'm spending my time reading this forum but i'm too lazy to upload few pictures :D. Anyway, all my girls are now cuted, in curring for 3 weeks for the Sharks, and the NHSs are near dry.

I've cuted the Sharks at flo+ 82 (#1), +85 (#2), and +88 (#3-4). Smoke is very nice, I will make a smoke report later.

The Sharks:

#1, The most resinous and indica dominant from the 4 i've got. Aprox 30gr of dried good smoking pot!!
dsc00144vo.jpg

dsc00145ei.jpg

#2, a little more leafy, I think she could had gone for a week or two more. 40gr.
dsc00157p.jpg

dsc00160k.jpg

And the fatter, #3, Here is the main cola:
dsc00162ge.jpg

dsc00165v.jpg

And then 4 smaller one from #3 too:
dsc00172bl.jpg

dsc00170l.jpg

dsc00168lc.jpg

dsc00167x.jpg

And some skuff i've made with SS, I will make Bubble Hash this week-end, can't wait ^^!
dsc00186oq.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now, let's concentrate on the NHS. They were cuted at flo + 108.

#1 is a great yielder, i'm expecting for over 100gr. I did not taste it yet. It smelled like some kind of pepper/hazy I think with a little bit of lemon maybe. She turned out purple at the end, with some leaves almost red/blue:

dsc00194k.jpg

dsc00193sy.jpg

dsc00192je.jpg

dsc00191ii.jpg

dsc00188al.jpg

dsc00187k.jpg

And #3, She had some buds almost red, and a kiwi smell. The smoke is very good, she is still drying, not curred yet, and it's good weed, more than most of what you can find in the streets, for sure!! A good yielder too. Following, the biggest colas:

dsc00209h.jpg

dsc00207tg.jpg

dsc00206p.jpg

dsc00205w.jpg

dsc00202ts.jpg

@+

Hi Pyran,

Huge colas under a 400 hps, you grew them very well :) like the sound of the aroma from NHS #1 :)

dsc00167x.jpg

And some skuff i've made with SS, I will make Bubble Hash this week-end, can't wait ^^!
dsc00186oq.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now, let's concentrate on the NHS. They were cuted at flo + 108.

#1 is a great yielder, i'm expecting for over 100gr. I did not taste it yet. It smelled like some kind of pepper/hazy I think with a little bit of lemon maybe. She turned out purple at the end, with some leaves almost red/blue:

dsc00194k.jpg

dsc00193sy.jpg

dsc00192je.jpg

dsc00191ii.jpg

dsc00188al.jpg

dsc00187k.jpg

Oh My Lord
I'm Just Ending Early Haze And Have Just Noticed A Female N.H.S ( Growing @12/12 )
If I Was'nt Certain Of My Purchase Before , Your Thread Has Definatley Put A End To That
Please Let Me Know What It Does For Pain ( Don't Hit Your Finger With A Hammer Please )
Thank You Very Much
JKP:)

Hi all!

Here is my smoke report about the 5 (6) girls I had:

I'm smoking only joint, with around 0,3 to 0,5gr and 1/3 tobacco (Camel):

Smoke Report:

-Shark Shock #1: My best Shark to me. About 30gr. Buds are really hard, she was the most resinous one. Maybe the most Indica-Skunky one, she ended at flowering +83. Taste is clearly White/Black Whidow dom. with a touch of skunk. I'm not in love with all the White I have tried, so i'm probably not the best one to judge this strain! Anyway, it's good weed!

sdc11559r.jpg

-Shark Shock #2: The most leafy. She could go for another week (like all my strains, I cut them a bit early, not a lot of amber tric.). 40gr, a really big main central bud. Taste is Widow dom.

-Shark Shock #3: 90gr, with a huge main cola. But the smoke is like all my Sharks. It's really hard to explain a taste, and I really suxx at that, sorry!

sdc11561b.jpg

Effects: The 4 seeds I've grown were a gift from a friend, lucky me, I've got 4 females but one (#4) was so tiny I did not smoke her directly (I put her in my bubble bags ^^). Effects are a good stone followed by a cool descent, allowing you to do things more "normally". From all who smoked them, no one said it was bad weed, but to me, once more, it was not what I was looking for.

Bonus: Skuff and Bubble. Skuff was really hard once compacted. Bubble finest quality hash was really dark, less than 0,1gr . 70 was clear, still hard once compacted, but nice to smoke.

70 Bubble Hash
sdc11552w.jpg

But, you will see it later, my Sharks were not good hash maker (in spite of the fact they were all well resinous). Skuff and Bubble tasted coffee I've found.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-NHS #1: My favorite one!! 150gr, a big monster, ended at flowering +110 but no trics have turned amber. Hazy for sure! Taste is really really great, with some touch of lemon and a big Haze taste over that. Nice resinous too, I've a clone of her, I'll try to make my first mother with him. I did not make bubble with her yet but the finger hash I've smoke is delicious. Effect is more Hazy-sativa like, but you still have a good stone once you have finished your join'. For me, no way to sleep once I've smoked #1 or #3. Mind is over-excited, with thoughts going 300 hundred km/hours. But i'm sure I will find a keeper from my NL5xHaze seeds who will knock me down during my Hazy trip!

sdc11562m.jpg

NHS #3: The most impressive one. A little bit mutant. Starded after all, but she ended up with a really nice 90gr. Buds are really hard, but not the same way Shark is. Taste is more skunky, really strong, fruity (kiwi as said a friend) and floral. She gave me the best bubble hash i've never made. She gives you a good stone and then let's take place to Haze side of the things.

sdc11558.jpg

Bonus: Bubble Hash from NHS #3. So delicious, very slack once you play with your hands with. Taste like the plant, but with all the "smoothness" bubble hash can give to you. It's a really strong product for sure, but I find the taste smoothy!

sdc11550.jpg

I used less than 10gr of leaves and rest of some good buds to make this one. More than 0,3gr. Did not smoke it yet!!

sdc11549.jpg

-----------------------

All the best as we said here ^^

@+

Little gift, a pic from my actual grow, veg +7 I think:

From left to right, 3 NL5xHaze (left), 4 NL5xAfghan (middle) and 4 Ortgea (right)
sdc11575.jpg

3 NL5xAfghan and 4 Ortega
sdc11576.jpg

Last edited:
Props to ya, Looks amazing nice job on your pics & report. Hitting 45 days myself, believe that I have a haze pheno so far. Stay safe & harvest well.

Very Nice Report On The N.H.S

My N.H.S Seedlings Were Similar In Size To Yours The Day Before Yesterday ( Outdoors ).
Today They Have Almost Doubled In Size ;)
The Tops Of Mine Turned Pinkish , Probably Due To The Cold
But They're Growing Now ( In Orange Pots )
I,m Going To Edit Fresh Images Today To Show The Growth ( No Nutrients Yet ) To Compare Two Days Growth .
Thanks For The Informative Thread Pyran:)
JKP

Attachments

• 12-2010feb2010_0512(029).jpg
    12-2010feb2010_0512(029).jpg
    934.6 KB · Views: 2
The Tops Of Mine Turned Pinkish , Probably Due To The Cold

JKP

Some leaves from my NHS #1 turned out purple/blue/red at the end of my grow, and my NHS#3 had some really pinky/red bud. Don't have any picture :(.

Props to ya, Looks amazing nice job on your pics & report. Hitting 45 days myself, believe that I have a haze pheno so far. Stay safe & harvest well.

From the two pheno I get, the most Hazy one (#1) was clearly the best one, but the #3 was really interesting too. More fruity, more balanced between indica and sativa/ stoned and high. Taste is really powerful, stronger than any weed I grew, don't mix it with another strain!

Great strain for sure, but I'm asking myself, from what i've read, all the NHS I saw were very Hazy dom., with more than 100 days flowering. I can't compare to SSH or MH, who have barely the same genetic code, but to me if you want a Skunky pheno, you should go with SSH/MH.

NHS or National Health Service or NL5 Haze x Skunk uses the original selection of Nevilles NL5HazeC female to a rather strong skunk line from a batch of very old seed I selected from 1988. It was done well and hopefully the testers of this strain will show you all what is in the genes....I can tell you things but I prefer F1seed to illustrate it grown independently by members here.All the best Sb

the skunk line used is one from old Nev seed from a batch of 1988...I believe one he originally received from Sam when they were friendly. I cracked about 150 seeds and only got 5 plants to pop...of which all the girls were nothing special...but one of the boys seemed to show excellent genetic dominance with everything he was combined to ...so kept him in the wings for a long time and this was his first proper working inside a breed. I feel these two plants do it well together and well I hope to see it with the test grows....all the best Sb

Maybe I will find a skunky pheno in the seeds I have, but I'm not sure I really want it, as I prefer Hazy pheno. Anyway, good luck with this amazing strain, take care of your girls, they will give it back to you ;).

Pyran.....Thanks, great tid bits to know, funny Sam, is in the mix, my first Haze was his Thai x Skunk sent as a freebie. Took her 120+ to finish, I remember it being very sticky & had a distinct smell & flavor. I love side notes about the history of whats growing in the garden

Quote:
NHS or National Health Service or NL5 Haze x Skunk uses the original selection of Nevilles NL5HazeC female to a rather strong skunk line from a batch of very old seed I selected from 1988. It was done well and hopefully the testers of this strain will show you all what is in the genes....I can tell you things but I prefer F1seed to illustrate it grown independently by members here.All the best Sb

Quote:
the skunk line used is one from old Nev seed from a batch of 1988...I believe one he originally received from Sam when they were friendly. I cracked about 150 seeds and only got 5 plants to pop...of which all the girls were nothing special...but one of the boys seemed to show excellent genetic dominance with everything he was combined to ...so kept him in the wings for a long time and this was his first proper working inside a breed. I feel these two plants do it well together and well I hope to see it with the test grows....all the best Sb

Back