2 IBLs Xed for F1 seeds, or an all around IBL line?

PlantManBee

I have a couple of questions on this line: is it an F1 cross with (G13xskunk)IBLxHzIBL or is it an all around IBL with all the components being part of one big IBL? If not is the HazeIBL the hazeAC♂?

Its the original version lol, whatever that is.... G13xHzC?

Hi All

well glad to see the light shining for some of you in that proverbial tunnel of mystical marijuana history.Actually the story of the truth is usually less colorful than all the words it takes to project a hypothesis...so glad it is clear for the most of you. I did my work and Nevil did his work so it was always difficult for me to say what Nevil did and vice versa. I always gave the general picture of Nevil and how he acquired things from what he told me but it is great to see him finally put pen to paper and share it all. Would be interesting to see how those other forums are coping with the truth now?

To answer HHHG the G13 was combined to the G13skunk when Nevil gave it to me in seed form . I only selected and inbreed to stabilize it so yes the G13skunk is the correct term. I do however have a lot of old stock to try to germinate from Nev in the original version of G13 Haze, G13 NL5, and several others. May try a few of these L33t suggestions of sulphuric acid...see how it goes.

All the best Sb

Hi All

actually just been sorting through a fair amount of old seed stock of Nev and mine, and came across a few interesting things i sent to a new home for germination...including NL#5 x Haze, ortega, G13 x Haze, HP, and alot of interesting others . Seed is still from a long time ago, but it has been stored well...so we will see. Will give a clearer picture as things develop all the best Sb

I noticed in the new strain description that this one is from old seed stock of G13xHaze with NO skunk. I confirmed that with Shanti.

Last edited:
well sheet... if that's the case I hope shanti does f1s of a selected G13hz to the Haze AC male

I'm not above begging :p

Thank you pH for rooting through this stuff. You are much more diligent than I.

the G13 was combined to the G13skunk when Nevil gave it to me in seed form . I only selected and inbreed to stabilize it so yes the G13skunk is the correct term. I do however have a lot of old stock to try to germinate from Nev in the original version of G13 Haze,

[(g13 x g13xskunk)skunk leaning F2 male] x g13xHzA ???
only shanti knows. i got some nice phenos out of a pack of g13xwidow from mns, whatever the lineage;):eek::):confused:

my guess from what is online... it is what it says... g13 x hz, then inbred. No skunk involved.

I didn't see if it was the more common g13 x HzC or if it was HzA though.

Should be bomb. Nevil said something about the g13Hz having the edge over Nl5Hz in effect.

-pH

I've been thinking quite a bit about a G13.HzA x G13.HzC mating. Some of you will have smoked the G13HzC. It was pretty good. A grower would have picked the NL5HzC as the better plant, and so would a dealer but there'd be more than a few smokers who would argue the toss.
Crossing the two G13Hz lines would not give you a stable hybrid like the F1, but I reckon you'd find a few phenos that would make your jaw drop!
Some of the G13HzC's would keep on flowering with flat triangular buds. You'd cut one budlet(?) off and it didn't look like much weight, but the whole branch would be weighed down with these crazy triangles and they just kept on coming.
In the '80s, the mentality of the day was, sea of green and fast yields. Most guys wouldn't have looked at the later G13Hz types. I'd like to see what Hempy could do with one.
N.

Nevil said something about the g13Hz having the edge over Nl5Hz in effect.

-pH
where on earth did you see that? I've not heard claims of anything touching 5hz for shear power.

Thanks again. Pistils are starting to turn on the one female I got out of 6 popped. :D

There has been discussion about the accuracy of the strain descriptions but this is in the one for G13/Haze. I would think if there was actual Skunk in the mix the finish times would be earlier. The few I have growing don’t really have any Skunk smells to them.

Flowering period:

Indoor flowering done well can be surprising but count on between 9 -11 weeks. In the Northern Hemisphere we expect it to be completed by November early December. The Southern Hemisphere would be between May and June.

Guess I'll grow them side by side and make my own determination. My guess it is all good but I am serious bout doing a s/b/s grow. Thanks for getting the creative juices flowing, bradas.

as far as i remember, g13 haze is not an f-1 of g13/skunk and the Haze C male.
shanti told me that there was a mother side and a father side selected out of the seed he was working with, i assume to be g13/skunk x haze.

but if you know shanti, sometimes it is hard to get clear answers.
which i find very strange, english is his first language right?
i always thought it would be strange to not use the original haze C male if you had it available. just select away from skunk in the g13/skunk seed until you have a good g13 type, then hit it with the C.
but again, i dont think that was how it was done unfortunately.

so to answer the original question, it is just one big IBL recombined i guess.

Back