2 coco mango widows

2easy

hi everyone just wanted to grow out some mango widow got sick of waiting to have enough room to do a whole selection run so i thought i would just crack 2 seeds just as a sort of preview of what the strain is like.

so here they are

IMG_1643.jpg

IMG_1642.jpg

sorry about the low quality pics. i have a lot going on in my grow at the moment and taking quality photos of these 2 seedlings isnt top of the list.

they look nice and healthy though and are growing at a decent rate. fairly sativa dom looking plants. all in all pretty happy

IMG_1685.jpg

Nice 1 2easy. I will watch with interest.MW will be my next run so Im looking to you to be a pathfinder:D

Your garden looks lush man,those babies are in good hands;)Lets just hope theyr both girls.I hope you have a Cool Yule and Good Luck.Peace:)AB

thanks amethyst

i hope i dont disappoint coco isnt my best medium. the lush plant in the background is in bubbleponics. i have my bubbles grows down to an artform, coco im getting the hang of and soil still leaves me scratching my head.

i like coco though for running my reg beans cause i can easily cull out males etc. in a multi site hydro its a pita

well my mango widows are looking great.

MW1 is branching out an i noticed today while i was watering it that it smells of lychees. thats a first for me i have never smelt a plant that smells like lychees especially in veg. im glad shes branching out a bit because i defintitely want to clone this one.

IMG_1781.jpg

MW2 has almost zero branching and no smell. still a great looking plant but i may have to top it to try and promote some branchs. i normally just let them grow to about a foot then supercrop them down low to create a horizontal type plant but im not sure it will work on this one.

IMG_1780.jpg

these pics are about 2 days old. i didnt realise i hadnt updated the pics in this thread

my 2 mango widows one boy one girl

the girl

IMG_1935.jpg

the boy

IMG_1912.jpg

and shhhh i just have to show this off. its my cindy 99

IMG_1919.jpg

IMG_1924.jpg

IMG_1925.jpg

IMG_1926.jpg

IMG_1927.jpg

IMG_1928.jpg

IMG_1934.jpg

oh and did i mention she has the most incredible smell i have ever encountered.

she smells like raspberry splits. you know those icecreams that are raspberry ice on the outside with icecream in the middle. that is exactly how she smells. yum yum yum

my female mango widow. she is a big sativa diva that is for sure

IMG_2109_zps7ffb442c.jpg

im really liking the node spacing

IMG_2116_zps1b2bfe49.jpg

...she is a big sativa diva that is for sure...

Hi 2easy,

Very nice lady. Did you do a lot of supercropping with her as you said you like to do or is a lot of that branching a result of the pheno?

Your Cindy looks nice also, how's she coming along?

i supercropped the main stem probably 3 -4 times to let the lower branches do there thing. she was more a single stemmed type structure originally. plus i have supercropped some of the other branches and last night i tied the main stem down just to level things out a little and spread her a little more.

very nice

hello 2easy.
beautiful plant.
how long you vegetate?
you do not cut, just supercropped?
how she width.
I am interested in this variety.
I await the outcome with impatience.
good luck.
chris
ps: sorry for my bad really anglais.j, use a translator (google). also if you know a good one.

Last edited:
Hi 2easy,

I' m looking for some mangoW and as usual I lide to read a couple of grow first, só I m looking forward for you evolution with this cross.

Any way if you don't mind can you tell us the origin of your C99

Best of luck, D.

c99 was moskas c99bx1. nice buds but low yield

as for the mango widow im loving the way she is stacking up. gonna be some really nice big buds.

she was about 1 foot when i flipped her to 12/12. she stretched a lot and yeah i just supercropped no topping. the big branch on the right hand side is actually the main top

shes just starting to throw out trichs onto the sugar leaves and they are real tiny and sparkly. the buds almost shimmer like little diamonds

2easy,

Wow that thing is looking nice you must be pretty dialed in with you system :) I am working with a space requirement this time and I had a few questions about your topping and training ! I know you talk about super cropping your plants. I always thought that was a method to slightly crush a branch so it grows back stronger with a knuckle. Did you fim or top, if yes what height, or did you just start tieing down the plant from the start? I have about 3 feet from the top of my container and going to use a 8 light t5 in a 5x2 1/2 foot area. Your plant looks like it will be top quality I am excited for the finish! Thanks in advance as usual :)

Edit: oops sorry - "i just supercropped no topping. the big branch on the right hand side is actually the main top"

Last edited:
thank you very much for the compliments but im really just still learnig especially in coco.this plant has actually been pretty easy to grow.

yeah as for the supercropping i let my plants get to about a foot high then i pinch the stem about 1/2 way up and bend it right over so it hangs limply. all the lower shoots overtake the main shoot. within a day or 2 though the main shoot will fully repair itself and you end up with loads of branching without sacrificing your main top. i like to keep that big cola.

i supercropped a bunch of times witht his one though she was a very stretchy girl

Back