2 Clones: GG 4 & Pac 10

The Pac 10 is clearly happier outside than the GG4. They both have the same regimens but the GG4 isn't thriving.

The Pac 10 has a berry quality to the smell and reminds me of Shiva Skunk from Sensi Seeds. A truly unique aroma.

The GG4 isn't pronounced in smell, kinda generic but she is frosting up nicely. Still a month to go here before harvest.

🌿🌿🌿πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

20210830_161208.jpg20210830_161141.jpg20210830_161208.jpg20210830_161116.jpg20210830_161221.jpg20210830_161215.jpg

Attachments

• 20210830_161225.jpg
    20210830_161225.jpg
    640.6 KB · Views: 1
Looking good, multistrain_gardener! You should get a nice harvest out of them! :) What else am I seeing in the grow bags! Some weights to hold the bag down? When my grow bags got a bit top heavy last year ;) they kept falling over if the wind blew a bit strong.

Longball

Looking good, multistrain_gardener! You should get a nice harvest out of them! :) What else am I seeing in the grow bags! Some weights to hold the bag down? When my grow bags got a bit top heavy last year ;) they kept falling over if the wind blew a bit strong.

Longball

Thanks so much for the support LB πŸ™

I was actually using smaller plastic containers to support the main stem of each plant. Wedging smaller plastic containers between the main stem and the lip of the fabrics containers worked okay but not ideal.

To review each plant I must say both are definitely okay. I'm not here to bad mouth other genetics but imho I consider both plants average. If someone has been without herb for a while and is hard up, either plant will definitely do. That's not a raging compliment.

I've grown outdoor in the area before with much better results. I'm ultimately not impressed. I'm not disappointed because I expect average but it's still disappointing.

I'd say the high is a bit less one note on the Gorilla Glue. The high there does have a bit of a distinct character but still on the hard to distinguish side of a good stone. The high isn't bad at all but lacks a bit of unique character imho. The bag appeal lives up to it's name being above average. Flavor for me is okay but a bit below average. Yield wise tho, lower than average. I did get a few seeds on one part of the plant. Roughly 1/4 of the plant was effected, not super seeded but more than is okay.

The Pac 10 or Pakistani Chitral Kush was above average on yield (compared to any other than Mr. Nice). Could definitely be marketed as a commercial yield with a fast flowering time. I got a little bit of bud rot on a few middle plant outter nugs. The bud structure is much more tight and commercial than the GG nugs but the bag appeal just isn't there. If the flavor on the GG is a 6 then the Pac 10 flavor is a 2-3. Not what I want out of great plant.

I was overall unimpressed with these genetics.

The only reason I grew them is because the MNS I ordered didn't come. I was forced to grow from commercial clones.

I don't regret growing these clones. It's a blessing and an honor to grow at all. I was able to gift a lot of flower to my friends and family and for that I'm grateful.

The MNS tradition keeps the hope alive

πŸ™πŸ™πŸŒΏπŸŒΏπŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘

Back