1st time MNS, 1st time White Widow

Thanks. I didn't know if you meant that they had more specific preferences on source and what have you. I've only ever grown Rhino/Medicine Man, though mine weren't from the renamed stock. The only incarnation of that, I still have, has Critical Mass in it. I love it. I've had the line for 15 years or so now. I've got La Nina and Shishkaberry/Old Widow x 88G13/hp, by way of Bodhi. Haven't run either yet, with the La Nina being earmarked for the run after next.

I've met people, who ONLY grow Widow. That is here in the PNW, where its not like there is a lack of other choices. I worked on a farm, where most of the stuff there was pretty mediocre, by way of the grow. They did have a Widow cut, that some guy had hounded after for a really long time to track down. That was good smoke. They had some SSH there too. I can't say that I preferred one over the other. The SSH wasn't the absolute best example I've had, but it was certainly some of the best stuff on the farm. Freshly harvested, it (the Widow) smelled enough like dog shit that I thought that my dog had an accident in the living room at one point, even starting to look for it, only to realize my mistake. Anyways, with that kind of a following, it just made me realize, reflecting on it, that I really don't fully grasp the breadth or quintessence of Black Widow.

What sort of humidity resilience does it have outdoors and how sensitive is it to cold nights?

the resilience to humidyti is good better than skunk or afghan
for the cold i have not see trouble with low temperature at night

full

Back