1988 g13xskunk1

Hope you al enjoy, got these from some dude that said they were super old...
looks like they are from old stock from expressions showing compared to the knew g13 crosses. I believe theese have the first gentic makeup of the g13 skunk.
Tring to keep traits from theese have been easy do too the dominance.
waxy leaf,deep dark spice on top of skunk with many more trade-able secrets.
Got Some?
As it apears to not be the same floating around anywhere.Yet I look at every og picture of the g crosses and all i see are my plants looking back at me.
thanks to this seaweed at 1/20 to a gallon i got theese old beans to pop.:

sorry i lag

im not the greatest on the computer ..do to sticky fingers hahaha
heres two diffrent pheno's

Attachments

• 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    561.9 KB · Views: 1,118
  • sk-3rd kush 009.jpg
    sk-3rd kush 009.jpg
    512.3 KB · Views: 231
Nice amber trichs in the first pic. What have you seeded her with? I hope it's f2s! Dark spice and skunk sounds very nice, the G13/Hashplant I've tried had a salty, greasy almost meaty dark taste, oh so nice

actualy

i have put many pollen sorces to her so i understand the capabilities of my species.. I do this every time so i know what im working with.
the recurrent moma has seen a f6 and so have the original others to mess with frequencies.
at firs i only had 1 type trich locked in now there is 3, do you see them?
anyway thanks for the kind words man!

the other

i push to limits tring to find the fiending in certian crosses that i know can handle it, the moma who is a fiend would like to meet up with her kids you catch me.
I was pushing 1950ppm at my 4th week to see how strong she was. she takes it yet in a bit of dismay. this was a seed. I dont like to clone!
even though i get 99% its just more fun to see how many twins i can make :}

this

look to a og picture of any cross of the G then you can see what i mean.
50%g, 50%skunk from cali old school!
there is much work finding a pheno with matching traits that far down the linef7 unless you have already made it a ibl or hierloom for a few years.
This was the first and the last year that it was half g13,...sk1! 1988.
thats how they blow me kisses when i look at them.

Are you claiming the g13skunk (circa 88) is the predecessor of the OG kushes? How does the smoke compare to OG? When you say "recurrent mom" do you mean a consistent phenotype you have stabilized over 6/7 generations? Thanks for the look.

stoney

yes bro i am. from what i have seen and used and changed again...with none of the chem line involved i found that behind the gsk.=in bred=

i also found cheese as they call it and a other more skunky pheno that is lemon to the fullest. =in bred=

p91 came from a nl cross to it(gsk).

Well Neville breed the g13/sk and it was never offered he gave the seeds to shanti who germinated them used what came up and first offered them i believe in 2002 as test seeds to be tested they were later offered and listed.

um

from the man i got the originals he said they where from the seed bank in holland. he flew there or some shit.
they were labled skunk. as i have been up to craft I notice prime relations between a few of the species out there today...from the old ones that were found.

I have a g13 cutting from the uw and is looks exactly like the first picture. With fat leaves coming out of the buds with a ton of trichomes. And that second looks more skunk

I have a g13 cutting from the uw and is looks exactly like the first picture. With fat leaves coming out of the buds with a ton of trichomes. And that second looks more skunk

I am looking for the real deal "U Dub weed". Do you think it has any real relation to MNS g13/s? The U Dub weed was the first and last weed that actually wowed me into submition with-out any parranoing effects which I am prone to. Any thing else similar?

I am looking for the real deal "U Dub weed". Do you think it has any real relation to MNS g13/s? The U Dub weed was the first and last weed that actually wowed me into submition with-out any parranoing effects which I am prone to. Any thing else similar?

The thing is, I think there's more than one "UW" one of them is probably G13. There's a knowledgeable breeder around here who believes it is. The other one, the one you are probably talking about is a short wide stinky bush that has a tendency to slightly purple. It is real potent, and like you say it's not an anxious effect.

all I can say is if it has the g in it at all it will carry a plastic looking leaf ...thick! but like a fake plant in a living room.

There is no way from knowing the real truth about it.

And midnight....
UW I have no idea about it. what is it?

The thing is, I think there's more than one "UW" one of them is probably G13. There's a knowledgeable breeder around here who believes it is. The other one, the one you are probably talking about is a short wide stinky bush that has a tendency to slightly purple. It is real potent, and like you say it's not an anxious effect.

I'm not a knowledgable breeder but I believe this as well, OG is a lemony sat-dom cut of G13Skunk

but i have diffrent thoughts on the p91.

thai(blueberry) x g13xsk1 outcrossed to a fast afghani/indica....could be nl could be something else.
there will be the oldest style of p91 returnig soon that will stop the bull and rubbish.
check out the bull shit on youtube about bullrider sushi...
I would rather look at that male dusting my yard!

UW I have no idea about it. what is it?

The stinky UW bush has been around a long time. I think I remember Nevil saying he either had or was getting "UW" in some old 80's High Times article? Anyway it's definitely top notch stuff, it stinks so strong it got me in a bit of trouble years back. It's not G13, it grows wide and short, a bunch of them together grows into like a hedge very even and using up all the space really well with many tops. It's a good yielder, but not great so it's not widely grown (maybe the strong smell also is factor?). Some people could not trim it cause it attacks your sinuses so bad. Makes people sneeze when it's dry. The high is very strong, and pleasant, not anxiety prone but can be a little overpowering. It has a purpling tendency, and has a taste I've heard described as lavender? I know it's still around, it's in a couple of the better dispensaries here. I may be getting it back soon, but I'm still kinda leery of the strong odor.

Back