1 critical mass, 1 nordle and 1 sharkshock all CBD

franktank

All three cracked within 48hrs in rockwool cubes. Third one (shark) looks tangled in there. Last cube has devil seed. These seeds were bought in 2013 and kept in deep freeze.
Screenshot_2019-04-22-18-06-21-1.png

Last edited:
I recently grew CBD Nordle alongside CM, CS MedMan and spice and CBD Nordle was probably the most beautiful of the bunch in every sense. She had a very strong berry aroma with that super skunk stink too. I wasn't expecting to get stoned from it but yes it gets you nice and comfortably stoned.I shared some buds from each strain with a select few and everyone who tried it wanted more of the CBD Nordle, everyone.......and the Spice which,unexpectedly, was very very NICE. I hope your Nordle is as good as mine.

looking good brother, i wondered what was gong on with my Nordle, turns out they were way under fertilized, feed those babies and they are stunning plants.

all the best for the grow frank, your pink floyds were awesome man, inspiring, i love what i got from mine so far, just when you think how could mns get any better you grow another strain and left rapt in awe once again, nice :)

Last edited:
Cbd critical mass

20190605_120814-1.jpg
she sits in canna bio terra with 20% organic worm castings in fabric pot. Bottom watered only. Water ph 5.8 , rizotonic and small amount of liquid gold( free sample).

Last edited:
Back