Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > NHS-National Health Service

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 09-18-2019, 07:51 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: michigan
Posts: 1,806
Default

yes, a (nl5 x nl5 haze C) x skunk would come in at different ratios than stated in the strain description.

is this another error?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-19-2019, 05:04 AM
Vlad the Inhaler's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Perth
Posts: 313
Default

MNS don't have any F1 haze breeding females left.
They also bred the hz c male over nl first.
So nl5)(nl5/hzC, Nl5/c5 or *nl/hzC* are all the same thing.

If I could find the post from Shanti talking about f1 hybrids of NL 5 n haze in breeding, I'd be laughing.
Its same one he discussed working hz A over hz C.
Would love to find the info on the RC skunk as well.
NHS isn't a nordle or super skunk.cross.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-19-2019, 06:23 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: michigan
Posts: 1,806
Default

i doubt thats true. you think they dont have C5, an f1 haze female? or A5 mother of NH? or skunk haze A father of MH etc...
not sure what youre trying to say.
f1's are the hybrids, maybe p1's are what you mean?
if so, mns never had p1 haze females to breed, only haze c male

but to me, nl5)(nl5/hzC, Nl5/c5 or *nl/hzC* are not all the same thing.

well maybe the first two are, but they dont even make sense.
which one was the male, NL5 or C5? they didnt do fems back then.

nl/hzC could be a different northern lights like #1

Last edited by jack hairy; 09-19-2019 at 06:26 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-19-2019, 01:12 PM
Vlad the Inhaler's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Perth
Posts: 313
Default

NL5/hzC
NL5/C5
NL5)(NL5/hzC

All the same if they put the pure haze male over the NL5 and then selected breeding males.

I've got no way to know if Shanti has what original stock alive

But I'll ask you something.

The latest breeding uses either AB male, which is clearly not as potent as the straight hz C breeding.
Or his excellent affy/haze C male.

Shanti's MM with either the A or C male.

C5#122 with the pure A male? ( a new nev's utilising one of Shanti's fave mum.)

They are two examples you could ( would? ).produce if you were able to.
How may people have requested that breeding over the years?

His new G13 with either of the pure haze.

I'm not saying definitely anything, I don't know.

Shanti says that no-one received any of their breeding stock.
The cops busted their breeding room along the way.
Nev goes to gaol.
Shanti moves to Switzerland, to breed for terpene collection, before being busted.
Then time is Spain.

What do you reckon?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-19-2019, 01:28 PM
Vlad the Inhaler's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Perth
Posts: 313
Default

The reason why you would tame the hz C male by selecting a nl5/hz C male (c5 male) is obvious.
You would have a spread of 8-16weeks if you used the pure haze male in hybrids.
The NL 5 accepted haze really well.
It didn't dominate the breeding.
It increases yield, shortened bloom times, and maxed out resin.

The lines are very homoginous for 4 way hybrids.(ssh say)

Nl5*NL5/hzc)(NL5/hzc*skunk would tie you in around 9 (8-12))weeks, depending on your selections.

NL5/pure Haze C)(skunk/pure haze C would easily spread 8-16 weeks , if you were doing a 4 way, with two f1's.

How long does your supposed related old timer haze take to bloom?

Last edited by Vlad the Inhaler; 09-19-2019 at 01:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-19-2019, 11:02 PM
Vlad the Inhaler's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Perth
Posts: 313
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack hairy View Post
i doubt thats true. you think they dont have C5, an f1 haze female? or A5 mother of NH? or skunk haze A father of MH etc...
not sure what youre trying to say.
f1's are the hybrids, maybe p1's are what you mean?
if so, mns never had p1 haze females to breed, only haze c male

but to me, nl5)(nl5/hzC, Nl5/c5 or *nl/hzC* are not all the same thing.

well maybe the first two are, but they dont even make sense.
which one was the male, NL5 or C5? they didnt do fems back then.

nl/hzC could be a different northern lights like #1
What I am saying is they don't have any f1.
The true f1 nl5/hzC was release in 1989.
It made people shit their pants.

I think the C5 they use, like #122 mango are actually
NL5)(NL5/hz C.

So a release of NL/HZ would look something like
NL5*NL5/hzC. Selecting a nl/hz male for early maturity and tight flower structure.

Last edited by Vlad the Inhaler; 09-19-2019 at 11:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-20-2019, 12:12 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: michigan
Posts: 1,806
Default

so youre saying shanti is lying to us all about his genetics?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-20-2019, 08:30 AM
Old Spice's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 157
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad the Inhaler View Post
MNS don't have any F1 haze breeding females left.
They also bred the hz c male over nl first.
So nl5)(nl5/hzC, Nl5/c5 or *nl/hzC* are all the same thing.

If I could find the post from Shanti talking about f1 hybrids of NL 5 n haze in breeding, I'd be laughing.
Its same one he discussed working hz A over hz C.
Would love to find the info on the RC skunk as well.
NHS isn't a nordle or super skunk.cross.
Shanti never posted anything about the "New Skunk" coming from RCC. That was in a PM to another member, then shared between members. You are passing off second hand info as facts from Shanti. Gotta be careful about that . . . filling in blanks.

MNS skunk line was crossed with Afghani #1 in the early Seedbank days by Nevil, then crossed back to skunk#1.
It's in the catalogs. That is why "Shit" is superior to all that generic "skunk #1" but some of the old hybrid parent stock might still include pure skunk#1.

I'm not sure what the timeline is for when NHS was created.
Based on when Shanti made it would be the best indcator of whether it uses the afghan skunk male or a shit selection.
It's possible the whole hybrid was already done by Nevil and Shanti just took it out a few Filial generations . . . just saying.

There's no indication anywhere that Shanti ever released a cross inlcuding "New Skunk" as a parent. I think it's cool that he released it from his vault though.

Hey Vlad, why don't you spend a few minutes and find this thread you say you read with info from Shanti about his NL5/Haze C selection/breeding and share it?
It's been years since I've seen Shanti say anything about NL5C and he didn't say what you said . . . at all.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-20-2019, 12:17 PM
Vlad the Inhaler's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Perth
Posts: 313
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Spice View Post
Shanti never posted anything about the "New Skunk" coming from RCC. That was in a PM to another member, then shared between members. You are passing off second hand info as facts from Shanti. Gotta be careful about that . . . filling in blanks.

MNS skunk line was crossed with Afghani #1 in the early Seedbank days by Nevil, then crossed back to skunk#1.
It's in the catalogs. That is why "Shit" is superior to all that generic "skunk #1" but some of the old hybrid parent stock might still include pure skunk#1.

I'm not sure what the timeline is for when NHS was created.
Based on when Shanti made it would be the best indcator of whether it uses the afghan skunk male or a shit selection.
It's possible the whole hybrid was already done by Nevil and Shanti just took it out a few Filial generations . . . just saying.

There's no indication anywhere that Shanti ever released a cross inlcuding "New Skunk" as a parent. I think it's cool that he released it from his vault though.

Hey Vlad, why don't you spend a few minutes and find this thread you say you read with info from Shanti about his NL5/Haze C selection/breeding and share it?
It's been years since I've seen Shanti say anything about NL5C and he didn't say what you said . . . at all.
Lol at you , twisting my words.

I say I don't really know, I wish someone would help out.

I have a dopers memory, so I say I'm kind of struggling.

Instead of turning everything into a pissing contest why don't you assist other members, or visitors considering buying this product, by telling us all what you actually know??

You are no less a snarky troublemaker than your two maladjusted friends.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-20-2019, 12:28 PM
Vlad the Inhaler's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Perth
Posts: 313
Default

Hey old spice, cos you not here to help further the thread. But apparently for griefing, just a quick question please?
Are you an alt account of EB?

I've noticed over the years, when EB acts the fool, and gets called out, or just basically wears out his welcome, then you start posting.
He goes to the chiller, then you fire up.
I've even seen you two leap frog each other while making grief.

So it's not unreasonable to ask are you an alt of that maladjusted shit head??
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
All rights reserved, MR NICE SEEDBANK, NL