Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Neville's Haze

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2012, 12:24 AM

I thought they would be similar looking to my OHSK#1 I started ahead of them. I was starting to think they got switched with some Kush seeds before the branches started to stretch. Now I am not sure what to think. I bought the seeds through Attitude sometime in early 2011, but they have deleted my purchase history since they sent me the wrong order and I complained so I cant figure the exact date. Flowering them is going to tell all or maybe Shanti could offer an opinion. I have 9 more and I couldnt imagine them turning out too different than theses.

Thanks for taking a moment to share your experience in regards to a question I have been putting off asking Your crosses sound exciting! I cant wait to hear how they do. Mango Haze will be the next Haze strain I try. Checked out L33ts Mango thread and there was no turning back. Right after I figure ouf what these NH are planning on doing. Take care Plantmanbee and peace to the rest of the MNS family.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:30 AM
Chana Masala

They look like NH mate.

Dont worry... lots of time to go...

I did a small journal if your keen. I got lots of vegging photos.

I hope it helps a bit.

One,

Chana
Old 03-29-2012, 12:37 AM

Thanks Chana, I am going to browse through that.
Peace brother
Old 03-29-2012, 01:01 AM
Chana Masala

It is not so much the leaves at this stage T, it is the internode and the stem to fan leaf spacing that reminds me of NH. Good pic my man.

Respect brothers,

Chana
Old 03-29-2012, 04:27 AM

howdy TonyG

how you do?

lovely you to share such beautiful nevil haze to mns....you grow well indeed healthy plant

similar CM to say nevil haze within you internode stretch and leaf sometime to change with flowering and not to discount not one environment total, such environment to vary much....with respect to canopy subsequent to top....indeed nevil haze

positive vibration
Old 03-29-2012, 06:26 AM

Chana,
I started reading your thread and see the similarities your refering to. Especially in your close ups. Need to finish the rest of the read but I wanted to jump back and say thanks.
Respect

Hey tinleefloufa,
Good to meet you and it is a priviledge to be able to share my NH grow with this great group of people at MNS forum. The thread has been enhanced because of your presence Thank you for the reassurance and your kind words.
Peace
Old 03-29-2012, 02:09 PM
Banned

howdy , if your growing nh try and grow a quick one along side it because mr nevils haze is in no hurry , if i did this fulltime i could do only 2 crops a year , certainly not commercial , im running out of medical herb already because of the time its taken 4 month no wonder ive gray hair , test smoke them all and pick the one with the effects that suit you or youre customers . we need more peeps with good vibes like tinlee get spreading them good vibes . .peace t
Old 03-31-2012, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazmcd View Post
howdy , if your growing nh try and grow a quick one along side it because mr nevils haze is in no hurry , if i did this fulltime i could do only 2 crops a year , certainly not commercial , im running out of medical herb already because of the time its taken 4 month no wonder ive gray hair , test smoke them all and pick the one with the effects that suit you or youre customers . we need more peeps with good vibes like tinlee get spreading them good vibes . .peace t

Thanks for your post, tazmcd. It was a pleasure to read both yours and tinlees posts. Couldnt agree more about the good vibes. Also feel what your point on sacrificing the space. Im going to finish an indoor harvest before summer and supply my patients with enough to get the through sept. Im going to do a nice size outdoor grow while I flower the 3 female NH and my Z7s indoors. So I should have Z7 for them to sample while the outdoors is finishing. Should be able to get all my patients over a half years worth of meds and have some in reserve for my wife and I from the outdoor crop. Im building another room on top of that to accomadate at least two air cooled vert lights. So I should have enough time and space to do my projects if the plan works out. I just cant get side tracked or impatient. My patients depend on me and I couldnt ever leave them hanging. But I also gotta experience NH So I guess I will just have to go the lengths.
Peace

Last edited by TonyG; 03-31-2012 at 05:17 AM.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:45 AM

Default Took cuttings to root

Peace
Old 04-19-2012, 03:38 AM

This pheno rooted 5 days after it was placed in the machine, it is day 9 today and all of the phenos are showing roots.
Peace