Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Neville's Haze

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2012, 04:15 PM
Chana Masala

High Tony, great journal. Thank you man.

I hope to learn some great things from you mate. I see you have been busy around here with some other goddies.

Have a great time with these, I think you just need to keep all the plants as long as you can. Dont want to cull something when we haven't even begun developing the sensory receptor for it yet.

So complex NH is, and I remember sprinting through mine. Lessons I guess. I am not sure how your boat floats, but mine took on much water when I set to bloom under 2K. Expecting skunk numbers, no real clue man, and causing short on some bills the following months. I payed for my hz experience, believe me. I hope you don't have too.

Almost done on the indica reboot to Hz upgrade 2.0.

Okay my brother, keep up the great work and take care,

Chana
Old 03-11-2012, 02:43 AM

Hey Chana,

Loving your threads. Thanks for stopping by. The commitment is definitely the major hurdle to leap. Im actually getting ready to flower only Z7's and NH in about 4-7 weeks. I did a pretty good job planning to coincide with summer. So I can have more of a sure thing for my patients. Im going to finish a nice crop to hold them over for summer then get them the rest of the years in Oct. Heres the twist, I am running all new strains outdoor this year and havent bought any of them yet. I live at 4,000ft and have till about Oct. 15-24th before it starts to rain then freezes. Flowering is induced around Aug. 10-15th here.

The only real experiment I am doing this summer is some Leb 27 I got from a guy who got them from a friend years ago. Dude brought them from overseas, supposably. There are only six and I trust the guy who gave them to me, no question. Dude has never misled me. Besides those I want to run early queen, devil, shit and/or spice for the rest. 3 or 4 of each.
Peace.
Old 03-11-2012, 02:40 PM

Spice is probly a no go, I'd check out the critical haze instead
Old 03-25-2012, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfskinner View Post
Spice is probly a no go, I'd check out the critical haze instead
I have reconsidered doing spice outdoors. I want to run it, but indoors when I do. Nordle seems like a smart choice also. Im thinking of running three strains from MNS instead of four; Shit, Devil and now Nordle. I always need to consider my patients needs, thats why I am considering Nordle. Thanks for the advice. After putting more thought into it, I figured running Spice without a pre-selected pheno could be too risky. Take care bfskinner.
Peace to all.

Last edited by TonyG; 03-25-2012 at 09:39 PM.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:45 PM

Interesting.. the wide leaves<--

Probably get thinner in flower?

you have awesome grow skill and camera[and lighting] talent is just as good.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:57 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensimilla13 View Post
Hi Tony,
Nice thread so far! I'm not sure how I missed it...best of luck with these. It seems we have quite similar interests in seed. I too have had a pack of NH in the fridge...it's next on the list for popping!

Cheers,
Sensi
Hello Sensi,

Stopped in at a perfect time. All the phenos sexes have been determined, with maybe 1 still on the fence. Took pics last night and I will post an update, but wanted to respond to a couple posts first.
I would have to agree in noticing the similar interests in cannabis types we seem to have. Which makes me feel priviledged to be able to follow your grows. Im happy to have you join in on my journey with the NH. As well as all that visits the thread. I will do all I can to make it a successful one.
Peace
Old 03-26-2012, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor1 View Post
Interesting.. the wide leaves<--

Probably get thinner in flower?

you have awesome grow skill and camera[and lighting] talent is just as good.
Hello Nor1,

Thanks for those kind words. I was also wondering about the fat leaves, not what I was expecting. As you see in this next post, that trait is still showing. They are nice plants, that is one thing I cant complain about.
Peace
Old 03-26-2012, 10:52 AM

All phenos are presexed and I have 6 males and 3 ladies. Pheno I is still developing, but I am pretty sure its female. All the phenos have recovered well from being topped and I will be topping the two tallest branches on each pheno tomorrow. They are growing fast but should be nice, bushy moms and dads here in a few weeks. Then I will gather some clones and flower them a week after they have established roots and have been transplanted(females only). Since I only have 3 females, out of this first group of nine, I might let them veg for a couple weeks before inducing flower but no more. I will keep all the males stocked and am going to flower them all out together and collect pollen. Considering my patients rotations and the fact that summer is almost here, I hope to flower male clones in early fall. So I should have all three females finished by then. We will see how everything goes, I cant rush this no matter how impulsive I am feeling. And its hard to not flower such pretty plants.
Peace
Phenos D and G had the most pronounced preflowers

Pheno A-female

Pheno B-male

Pheno C-male

Pheno D and her preflower-female, obviously

Pheno E-male

Pheno F

Pheno G and it's male preflower

Pheno H-male

Pheno I-most likely female
Old 03-26-2012, 02:39 PM

i am growing something similar with nh in it and i think i will grow them 12/12 from start

other wise they will eat up my room

i guess i don't know the other component[s] of NH other than haze

so the widish leaves may be normal for the strain

well until they commence flowering

all the best
Old 03-28-2012, 11:30 PM

Default ??? NH ???

wow. those plants look nice but they look nothing like the 3 I've grown. Granted, 3 plants is such a small selection it means little, but both females and the male were much lankier and thin leaved.

They look nice and healthy though.

I unfortunately made the decision to cut my young female down last night as I'll be leaving for a good while in june and she was just starting to flower. It would have really killed me to give it space and love for the next 2 months and cut it immature. Instead it will be more room for everyone else including 2 mango haze x (nl5 x haze) females. I still have a tiny NH cutting that got dusted by a trainwreck Bx male (Billy goat's). She should finish in a week or so. So I will still have a bit of the nev's.