Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Neville's Haze

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2012, 07:12 PM
zigzag

gave me a good chuckle, lol
Old 02-18-2012, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlantManBee View Post
Wow! Neville's haze! for your FIRST grow? You are a brave gardener It can certainly be done, and you're already in it so there is nothing to do but do it. I'm kind of hoping this is just your first NH grow, not cannabis.

I would lay off misting them a bit, as the soil looks very wet. At this stage damping off can kill them fast, though the one NH I grew was put through horrible over-wet conditions that killed many other plants.... she was a plant not a seedling at the time.

Have fun and I'll be hanging and watching. I have another NH that is just over a month old, and one clone from the other girl. I also just popped a couple "aisle 9" that are Tom Hill haze x SSH. All of them straight to the flower room.
Ya its a horrible title. It should say first NH grow. I dont know if I can change it. I knew it would cause some confusion after I looked at another thread last night that was afghan haze-first grow. Sorry. Thanks for looking out, but I should have specified that I am not misting the NH babies at all. The misting I do is very light across the top of my canopy of my veg room when if I see transpiration issues. Which living in an arid climate,like where I am at, you can have stretches where there is just no percipitation in the air. Eventhough my grow room is sealed it can still cause low humidity issues. Im at 4,000 ft. in case anyone is curious. So misting starts to feel like it can become a necessary routine, when it could better be described in my case as that it feels like I do it more than I probably really do. All the moisture that is in the soil is from the initial soak still and the humidity domes.

All that said, thanks for letting me know about your dampening off issue you had. I will keep a very close eye on my moisture in my soil. I hope your Tom Hills Haze cross comes out like youre expecting. Thanks for the constructive criticism. Always welcomed.

Last edited by TonyG; 02-18-2012 at 11:19 PM.
Old 02-18-2012, 11:21 PM

Thanks for the encouraging words zigzag. I hope all is well on your end.
Old 02-19-2012, 12:40 AM

Default Grow Man Grow!

TonyG,
Don't sweat the small stuff, your plants look like they are taking off no problem. I recently germinated 4 NHz seeds and only 2 popped. On a bright note I also germinated 9 The Doors, of which 7 popped. This will overfill my grow space if they all make it. Will cull the males. Will handle what I get, but 4 to five girls would likely be ideal for me. I am flowering La Nina right now which I took from clones. This time I will take clones and grow out the seed plant. Looking forward to following your grow!-bk

-"Marijuana people are the 'new' second class citizens. Now is the time to move up to first class."-bk
Old 02-19-2012, 07:56 PM

shame to kill such nice males, maybe you could find a way to use one.
if your careful you can make just 10-20 seeds on a bud without affecting the rest of the crop. la nina x doors and la nina x nh would be intersting crosses im sure.
Old 02-25-2012, 07:07 AM

Default Picture update

Still under T5s

Pheno A

Pheno B

Pheno C

Pheno D

Pheno E

Pheno F

Pheno G

Pheno H

Pheno I
Old 02-28-2012, 09:18 AM

Default Five fingers

I have four phenos(A,B,D,F)that are showing five fingers in their first sets of leaves. All the others have three. No pics because I want them to grow an extra day so they are easier to see. I am curious if this is evidence of anything specific. I think this is the first time I have seen this. Thanks for any info. Peace

Last edited by TonyG; 02-29-2012 at 08:04 AM.
Old 02-29-2012, 08:02 AM

Out of the 4 phenos I referred to in my last post, only 2 have a full five finger set of leaves(D and F). The other two(A and B) are underdeveloped and only have four. The only thing to report on top of that is I still have them under the T5's. I'll put them under a 1000 watt in a few days. Take care.

All nine

Pheno A

Pheno B

Pheno C

Pheno D

Pheno E

Pheno F

Pheno G

Pheno H

Pheno I
Old 03-03-2012, 05:38 PM

Default Got another female :-)

NH that is!

I was only gifted 4 beans, and they were only F2s. I've popped three so far and one round of two (1m and 1f) and started this girl about two months ago (I think, it's night in flower land).

The first girl went 17 weeks at 11/13 from a seed plant. She was a miracle plant as I moved during her early days. She went from 11/13 to 24/0 for ten day, during which time the friend who offered to house them during the move managed to kill about 20 c99 clones, and everything else I had going by leaving them in a stagnant tub full of water above the drainage holes of the hempies . He TRIED lol. the NH F2 was still the best weed I've smoked in many moons.

The weed from the F2 was still the best weed I've smoked in many, many moons.

I hope you don't mind the posting Tony. I don't start many grow threads anymore (never did much) as I don't want to be the low hanging fruit for any leo around. If the legal climate changes I will certainly change that. If not I still may post a pic of two .

They're looking good Tony.....only 6 more months
Old 03-09-2012, 10:57 AM

Not at all, plantmanbee. Stop by and post whenever you please. I just moved all the phenos to a 1000 watt MH. They were rocking it under the T5's, but I need the space.

Pics taken tonight

Pheno A

Pheno B

Pheno C

Pheno D

Pheno E

Pheno F

Pheno G

Pheno H

Pheno I