Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Neville's Haze

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2008, 05:28 PM

Default MNS Neville's Haze

So,

It has been a little while since I have run some MNS, especially long time since I have run some Neville's Haze.

I was very lucky to receive two Nev cuts this week. These came from another respected MNS fan / grower. Shanti had gifted some original first run seeds. And 2 seeds germinated, not bad considering these are from the very early nineties.

One male and one female.

I believe both the male and the female are now circulating in an effort to preserve this line.

So i took one cut and have put her in one of my mother rooms. Once she is big enough she will be turned into a load more cuts and passed on. No strain hording here. I strictly do not agree with strain hording. Be it an old or new strain. Cannabis is not meant for the so called 'Elite'. Cannabis is the peoples weed!!!!!

Anyone that hords strains, shame on you!!!!

Anyway, I took the other cut and built my self a nevs chambre.

With out further ado, here is the lovely lady!

Now I plan on vegging this girl for around 18 days. Then I may cut her back to the lowest limbs and induce flowering. She will be transplanted to a 50 lt coco container before flower. And she has a 1m x 1m area to her self and a nice 400w Mhal.

I think she should be ripe at around 100days give or take.

And to make this even more fun, I am running her in a room with only 3.5 ft height clearance.

Yikes, I hear you all say. Your mad, it will never work!

Trust me, it will. And if she is a great smoke. Which she will be, then I am in for a great end of summer.

If this is like my last nevs, one spliff lasts 4 heavy tokers a good hours or so. Thats not one each, thats one spliff between 4.

I love this stuff. Gonna need me an Indica to get me off to bed after smoking this stuff.

Will update when she starts to progress.
Old 04-14-2008, 07:08 PM

Hola amigo can wait to se the report on this little high class girl bro..
best suerte and let us see her grow peace out true..
Old 04-14-2008, 08:33 PM

Smile Goodluck Man

Hi theherbalizor,

Looking forward to watching her grow out,Lucky,just abit She's landed in great hands for sure,

peace

MNS Wish List : NL#5Haze , G13Haze , MangoHaze IBL
Old 04-15-2008, 06:42 PM

Thanks folks, I cant wait til the end of summer. bring on the nevs.
Old 04-22-2008, 05:30 PM

Well here she is one week on.

She seams to be a little slow. Perhaps I shall up her feed.

At the mo she is on an ec of 0.9. With a base of 0.5. So ill up her to 1.2 and see what she does.

But she is defiantly starting to take off. Ill repot her probably tomorrow or next day and then veg for one more week then flick her into flower.

Old 04-22-2008, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theherbalizor View Post
Well here she is one week on.

She seams to be a little slow. Perhaps I shall up her feed.

At the mo she is on an ec of 0.9. With a base of 0.5. So ill up her to 1.2 and see what she does.

But she is defiantly starting to take off. Ill repot her probably tomorrow or next day and then veg for one more week then flick her into flower.
Hi Herbalizor!

Nice to see updates on the Nevs .

Yeah dont worry about her being slow now in the beginning , I am sure after the transplant into the her final pot she will start growing reeeaal fast. I 'd suggest you let her veg another week/10days until she has enough fresh leaf growth and , top/fim and flower her. By the way whats the pot medium you are using ?

Cant wait to see how she looks in couple of weeks Keep us updated!
Old 04-22-2008, 10:45 PM

Hey man,

Thanks for stopping by. Yeah I was gonna veg for another week min. Till she is ready to go really. And yep she will be topped and trained hard.

She is in a 1 lt pot i suppose. In coco / perlite mix. Ill pot her into a 6 lt in the next few days then on to a 15 lt prob to finish her. I may use a 50 lt rez converted into a pot, but they may be excessive and i think i will do as will in a 15 - 20 lt.
Old 04-29-2008, 12:31 AM

One week on.

Re potted into 15cm 2 - 3 lt pot. Strait coco brick and canna coco mix.

Moved Ec up to 1.0 and she seams to be growing well now.

I only want to veg for one more week. So I shall top her tomorrow. Veg up then flick to flower. Ill finish her in a 20 litre pot.

Old 04-29-2008, 12:54 AM

Hiya there mate

She looks like she started to take off now. As for veg time , I agree , one more week and she should be ready for some good yield. Glad she looks healthy and happy.Thanks for sharing the pics.Keep them coming
Old 05-05-2008, 07:01 PM

Hey Haz3,

What ya think now. She dont hang about once she takes hold.

Still in veg and will be transplanted into final 20 lt on Wednesday. And hopefully next weeks update will be day 1 of flower.

But for now, I think youll agree, she is vegging very nicely.