Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Neville's Haze

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2008, 02:29 PM

I have added another Nevs. Now on day 3. She is in Almix and being feed 100% organics.

I have also changed over the 400w for a 600w. My new ballast has a super lumens switch, how posh. LOL.

I had to take the plants out of the room (when to take shots and bats dead) to fit a large 1m x 1m catching tray.

The stench from the nevs is quite a lot! This is one of the stinkiest nevs I have run. And she is getting covered in crystal. I will update tomorrow or monday.
Old 07-05-2008, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theherbalizor View Post
I have added another Nevs. Now on day 3. She is in Almix and being feed 100% organics.

I have also changed over the 400w for a 600w. My new ballast has a super lumens switch, how posh. LOL.
Turbo-Boost Switch LOL I m sure they are gonna love the 600w!I find sativas do really make use of all the extra light the 600s produce compared to 400w.

Quote:
I had to take the plants out of the room (when to take shots and bats dead) to fit a large 1m x 1m catching tray.

The stench from the nevs is quite a lot! This is one of the stinkiest nevs I have run. And she is getting covered in crystal. I will update tomorrow or monday.
Stinky nevs huh? Do you discern any NL undertones by the way? I m sure its gonna end up quite frosty if she has enough resin by now. How does it compare speed-wise with the rest of the nevs you had grown in the past?
Old 07-06-2008, 09:08 PM

I don't detect too much NL. Infact I find its just predom haze. I am finding this run a little hard as I feel she is some what stunted from her normal growth.

But she is looking more and more like SSH daily, possibly showing an NL dom in growth. Perhaps we have the perfect pheno. It certainly smells one of the best yet.

Ok so its update time.

Well as the British summer seams to be well and truly over with these July wind and rain storms. Its more like Octobre. Anyway, with the temps being good I have replaced the 400w for a Lumatek 600w E-Ballast. With Super Lumens Switch - how posh eh?

Also I have added another Nevs which is the same age as the large one. I received her at the same time and this was a mom. She has been hacked back and kept under enviro and in a tiny pot. (And two Chemdog IX1's)

Repotted into 20 L Allmix.

Feed Water
H&G Root Excel 0.3 m / L
AN Piranha and Tarrantula
BioBizz BioHeaven
Superthrive

pH 6.5

Day 4

Old 07-06-2008, 09:09 PM

She will get the same bondage treament as the other plant.

So Day 56 update on the other nevs.

I pulled her out to take some shots under natural light. This is during her night time, naughty I know, but shell be fine.

As you can see she is looking alot better, and really filling out. Her smell is deep, rich and spicy. Very hazy.

As you can see in some of the pics she is tripping out from the light / heat radiance from the lamp. Dispite temps only 23-26 deg, and lamp 1.5 ft plus from plant. The 600w will help reduce this ironicaly. Due to the higher efficiancy of the bulb; I can have the lamp higher with increased intensity and lower heat / light radiance.

But I am doing well in turning her daily to help reduce this.

Feed is now

H&G Coco 1ml / L
PK 13/14 1ml / L
pH 5.8
EC 1.3

Day 56

Old 07-06-2008, 09:10 PM

Day 56 cont

Old 07-06-2008, 09:10 PM

Day 56 cont.

Old 07-06-2008, 09:11 PM

Day 56 cont.

Old 07-06-2008, 09:12 PM

Day 56 last one

Old 07-06-2008, 09:26 PM

Cool Red Hot Bro

Amazing growing for realyou turn ed her around,

She looks great,lovin the colas formin,big buds for such an early date,I hope all goes well,but it looks all on trackAmazed Man,lost for words,

Lovin this Grow

peace

MNS Wish List : NL#5Haze , G13Haze , MangoHaze IBL
Old 07-06-2008, 10:35 PM

Damn! She really fills up fast for a nevs!

I would say 6-7 more weeks max and she will be ready but we'll see. She really looks nice n green under 'good' lighting (non-hps).

Good luck with the second nevs too!