Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Neville's Haze

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2008, 10:11 PM

Day 22 update.

All moving along nicely. She is starting to push out some hairs and enter the flowering stage.

And as per usual, on q, comes the over feed claw. Its not major. I think a week on plain water should sort that out.

Anyone have any other ideas, please shout out. But I am sure that over fert is the issue.

Day 22 - Still being whipped, bent, snapped and tied to shape.

Old 06-02-2008, 10:12 PM

Day 22 cont.

Old 06-09-2008, 12:48 PM

Update

Day 29

Well this bitch is being really fussy.

For the last week she has had nothing but pH'd water and multienzym. So no feed at all. And she is still ram horning badly.

She also looks like she still doesn't want any feed. So I think i may do another week on plain water.

I feel pure coco is not the way to go with this Nevs.

Oh, do you think some CalMag may help. My background ec, ie water straight out the tap reads 0.5 ec.

Dispite all this over feed, (from her previous 1.0 ec feeds) she is budding up nicely.

Day 29 - no feed for a week

Last edited by theherbalizor; 06-09-2008 at 01:47 PM.
Old 06-09-2008, 01:48 PM

day 29 cont

Old 06-09-2008, 09:54 PM

Default Stumped

Hello Herbalizor,

The MHz (A) I kept hates Coco,tried her all roads,she just don't like Coco She loves BioBizz,water all the way,big solid nugs.

Hope you slap that bitches ass

I think you will tame her

peace

MNS Wish List : NL#5Haze , G13Haze , MangoHaze IBL
Old 06-14-2008, 04:50 PM

Thanks Redeye.

Yeah the coco isn't good. As L33t says, just adding 33 % soil sorts all the issues out.

Must state that those last pics were taken at lights off. She doesn't look as bad TBH.

I think I am finally getting somewhere with her now. But she is starting to now look slightly deficiant from the lack of feeds.
Old 06-16-2008, 12:58 AM

Day 35.

Now looking N def. She had a massive flush 20 L. And run off ec and pH remained constant,

Old 06-16-2008, 12:59 AM

Day 35 Cont

Old 06-16-2008, 09:37 AM

Hiya Herb

Quote:
Originally Posted by theherbalizor View Post
Day 35.
Hope all is well mate.Nice updates! She looks lovely indeed. Did she slow down stretching at all during this last week?

I agree she looks bit N deficient but the tops still look dark green and curled from too much N she had at some point. Its difficult to correct N overfert ,especially in soilless mediums , without facing some yellowing on older growth as when you try to help by stop feeding N , the plant uses the stored N from the older big leaves (which eventually yellow) and not from the new growth/tops which stays dark green n curly with a brittle-dry/glassy-fragile texture. The newer growth is like the last reserve of N supply and used up last by the plant. So even when you stop N the problem stays and only the older growth goes back to the normal lime-green color but then starts progressively to yellow and the curled tops still stay dark green.. So then you need to add more N to balance things and get the old yellow leaves back to green but this has even more severe effects to the dark green curled tops showing N overfert signs. A way to avoid this is to make sure you keep constant low feeding schedule. Avoid fast changes in the nute quantities that the plants receive from the medium. Sats hate big changes and love constant environment , be it temps , humidity or food . Thats why sats 'prefer' slow-release ferts , its not that they 'hate' liquid ferts like some people say, they need a constant feed is all.

Its very good to see her budding up profusely already , I am certain now that she is a relatively practical pheno , within the 13-16 week range or so and she seems a good yielder too , the bud tops look quite dense and since the last update she seems to have stopped a bit growing vertically and she is filling up. Love the training you did on her , she will definitely make use of all the available light. Keep it up

Looking forward to the next updates

l33t

Last edited by L33t; 06-16-2008 at 10:01 AM.
Old 06-16-2008, 03:30 PM

Smile She looks Lovely

Quote:
Originally Posted by theherbalizor View Post
Thanks Redeye.

Yeah the coco isn't good. As L33t says, just adding 33 % soil sorts all the issues out.

Must state that those last pics were taken at lights off. She doesn't look as bad TBH.

I think I am finally getting somewhere with her now. But she is starting to now look slightly deficiant from the lack of feeds.
Hi theherbalizor,hope things are good,
Yes i will be trying out L33t's 3 way mix on some beans soonVery interested in how she turns out for ya,best of luck,peace.

Hi L33t when i used the word 'hate'in my post,bad choice of word used,I was trying to say i have the same probs in pure coco,with one of my MHz,low dose feeds or steady feeds,she 'dislikes pure coco'or the nutes used.Only what I found so far,someone like yourself could probably do much much better.peace

peace all

MNS Wish List : NL#5Haze , G13Haze , MangoHaze IBL