Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Neville's Haze

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2008, 12:01 PM

day 100 cont

Old 08-20-2008, 12:01 PM

day 100 cont

Old 08-20-2008, 08:09 PM

Great! I think I see a nana in one of the pics, and I'm thinking... s1?

When's the big chop?
Old 08-22-2008, 07:32 PM

Yah there is the odd nanna, from stress and coming to end of cycle. Not viable, doesnt seam to develop into sacs. I left one a week ago and it didn't develop.

Well I have just tried a day 98 bit of nevs.

Still smoking it actually. Rolled up about .4 into a pure. Previously been smoking Nep hash, caramello, sensi star, bottle rocket, (its taking me about 30 scs to think eacg what I been smoking), kusharella and mass sk x sour bub. SO I was pretty mashed.

First toke and I can feel a central bolt down the spine, second toke my hands go tingly, and hand spliff to mate.

Whilst he's toking, my heart rate is rising and I can feel my chair rocking from my heat beat. Weird. Mate coughs up a lung, he can toke, just not my spliff, LOL. (plus its only been down for a few days and a little fresh)

I take a couple more big tokes, and my head feels like it has a head band on, really tight. Well I was trying to discribe this to my mate, and he saif like a head band. Ears hot and colours a re really vivid.

Now my heart is really racing, (god this is hard to type, fucked motor co-ordination) sweats buiding on forehead and under the eyes. Head feels really hot.

Hand it back to mate. Taste isn't as great as last week, but i think this is because its a little fresher and in that nasty smelling period of drying.

Mate coughs up a few more bits of lung and sits back and comments on how its destroyed all the other highs from the past 3 hours of toking.

I have a few more and thats it, I am high enough. And just as I think my heart is ginna jump out of my chest, the overwhelming body warmth and relaxation sets in. Legs and knees feel week. Arms all heavey. Head all spacy.

Mates gets up to leave and says he feels like a puppet, I call it the mr soft effect. All floaty.

I sit and decide to wriet this while looking at the last few tokes of the spliff; For about 30 mins.

I still have those few tokes to hit and this has taken me about 45 mins to write, lol.

Right, bifta finished, tasted good too the end, but not awesom, but this will improve.

THe fact the weed can only geet stronger as it dries scares me, I am so high yet so stoned, really heavy but stimulated to do things. Think a curry is on the menu, although this isnt particularly munchie enducing.

Can't wait to pull the plant, no more feeds, when she is wilting she will be chopped. Well and truly good to go. Yeah she could go another week, most plants can - but this is pretty dam ready. The stone properly tells me so. 5-7 more days, and Ill have her hanging in a box, If I can find one big enough to contain her. I dont like chopping the plant up, like to hang them complete.

Oh the screen is starting to jump a little like I am on MDMA. NICE.

EDit : that took me so long to wriet wiith corecting all mistakes that the site logged me out when I tryed to post. Good job I always copy.
Old 08-25-2008, 07:41 PM

Talking

Hey Herb

Looking really tasty, I've been watching this thread from the start, nice to see them coming to an end.

Smoke report sounds great and brings back a few memories-or should that be flashbacks? LOL!

Good to see someone who has the patience to grow Nev's

Enjoy the fruits of your labour and well done on such a good job

WVM

p.s sent you a pm
Old 08-26-2008, 10:30 PM

Just put the big nevs into darkness!
Old 08-26-2008, 10:31 PM

HURRAAYYYY!

The time has come
Old 08-26-2008, 10:37 PM

theherbalizor respect dude!.

you have the patience of a saint.......

suites u sir quite splended

.#.

ps:
leet cool avatar
Old 08-28-2008, 12:00 PM

Thanks guys.

Organic Nevs Day 57- going chem to sort this yellowing out.

Old 08-28-2008, 12:01 PM

DAy 57 cont