Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Neville's Haze

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2008, 12:55 PM

Shit, Sorry L33t,

I didn't mean to post this in your thread! Ooops.

Thanks man, she is loving having all that space to her self.

I was thinking of vertically hanging, and if she does look like she will get uncontrollable then I shall do so. May be alittle tricky in that room with the cool tube.

Yeah in cool tube. I have her it quite close while there is no bud development helping to promote tighter growth. As soon as I see some buds, I will be moving the light away so we don't get any intensity issues.
Old 05-27-2008, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theherbalizor View Post
Shit, Sorry L33t,

I didn't mean to post this in your thread! Ooops.

Thanks man, she is loving having all that space to her self.

I was thinking of vertically hanging, and if she does look like she will get uncontrollable then I shall do so. May be alittle tricky in that room with the cool tube.

Yeah in cool tube. I have her it quite close while there is no bud development helping to promote tighter growth. As soon as I see some buds, I will be moving the light away so we don't get any intensity issues.

LOL No worries my friend ! ..After all its all the same plant hehe..so the pics are not out of place if you think about it!

Loved the new updates . Mine are 11/13 atm , I am thinking to go to 10/14 now from early on but I think I ll wait 2 weeks till they have some more sets of leaves. What do you think?
Old 05-27-2008, 05:22 PM

Yes actually I was gonna mention the lighting times.

I think that as you are soging then the reduced light hours will be a good idea. Should help control stretch somewhat and get them flowering quicker.

I think I will lower mine from 12/12 if she looks like she'll go on forever. May lower to 10/14 towards the end.

But, yeah man, I would let them develop more leafs before decreasing light hours.
Old 06-04-2008, 02:15 AM

updates

here is a todays pic , they started to show roots coming out from the pot holes so I will water once more tomorrow and will transplant as soon when the soil dries up a bit.

I have 2 chesse in there two these will not be topped , the Nevs are all topped once to stay short n bushy. I will feed some ferts with their water as they seem hungry , the medium is light (as only 30% is soil, rest is coco & perlite) as I thought to let the plants show me what the y desire , better stay at the safe side of things and with a good dose of Grow + Bloom should get em ready for the flowering stage..

Last edited by L33t; 06-04-2008 at 05:45 PM.
Old 06-04-2008, 02:31 AM

Last edited by L33t; 06-04-2008 at 03:16 PM.
Old 06-04-2008, 05:54 PM

Looking great mate!

Do find her to be alittle slow in veg. Especially under enviros. Which is quite good I suppose as she is easier to keep as a mom than some of my other, less sativa dom strains.
Old 06-07-2008, 11:43 AM

Hiya Herb

I don't know about fluorescent lighting cause I vegged the mother plant ~12 hrs under hps in the growroom with the rest MangoHaze plants and when the lights went off I took her out of the room where she received skylight/sunlight through a window facing East. She did start a bit slow but after a couple of weeks she really took off. But I agree she is manageable but on the other hand she is not as vigorous as some Skunk based lines.. I guess its typical sativa where the most explosive growth rates are in early/mid flowering .

Here are some pics from the garden, most are NH , the 2 Cheese cuts are the top and bottom plants at the end left side of the photo. The Nevs started to grow faster now and I can wait to transplant to their final pots and let let em do their job ..

day 13

2 more of nevs

Last edited by L33t; 06-07-2008 at 06:05 PM.
Old 06-16-2008, 09:39 AM

Hi all

some updates , Day 22 now, the Nevs started growing faster though they still seem to be in a 'veg' state unlike the cheese clones that are flowering already, all plants will be transplanted into their final 11Liter pots tomorrow and by the end of the week I will also switch on the second 600 watter as the plants will be more spread out. Feeding Schedule so far:

Week 1

Bio-Bizz Grow 1.5 ml/L
Bio-Bizz Bio-Heaven 2 ml/L
Bio-Bizz Bio Bloom 1 ml/L
Bio-Bizz Fish-Mix 1.5 ml/L
Earth Juice Catalyst 1 ml/L
Superthrive 2 drops/L

Week 2

Bio-Bizz Grow 2.5 ml/L
Bio-Bizz Bio-Heaven 3 ml/L
Bio-Bizz Bio Bloom 4 ml/L
Bio-Bizz Fish-Mix 2 ml/L
Bio-Bizz TopMax 4 ml/L
Earth Juice Catalyst 2.5 ml/L

They seemed bit hungry so I increased the dosages this week (3rd week).

Week 3

Bio-Bizz Grow 5 ml/L
Bio-Bizz Bio Bloom 7 ml/L
Bio-Bizz Bio-Heaven 4.5 ml/L
Bio-Bizz Fish-Mix 7.5 ml/L

Last edited by L33t; 06-16-2008 at 07:07 PM.
Old 06-16-2008, 04:37 PM

Wow looking great.

And look at all that feed. Way more than I have given. I am not even operating at near to 0.5 ml per litre. LOL

I can not wait to see how these one turn out.
Old 06-17-2008, 11:23 AM

Cool Great growin my Man

Hi L33t,hope you are good,
As theherbalizor said above, they look amazing & look how much feed they can take,you can grow very well,top show,can't wait to see them through flower,

I've pm'd you,when you get time

peace

MNS Wish List : NL#5Haze , G13Haze , MangoHaze IBL