Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Neville's Haze

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2008, 04:37 PM

Hiya Herbalizor

No I m not using any PK additive for the Nevs, for PK its only BioBizz Bloom. I wanted to use Earth Juice Bloom for flowering but I couldn't get it here so I had to stick with BB Bloom .

Quote:
I think I will start adding BAC organic PK at 1 ml per litre. It has an NPK of 338, so I will go easy and watch for curl etc.

But I feel I am out of that touchy window now.
Looking forward to seeing how she likes it , youre right youre out of that touchy window now so you shouldnt worry much if any . Some of the fans on mine started to show some yellowing , I m gradually stopping giving nutes esp N and some yellowing is normal/expected. I hope the N deprivation now during the last month , and in conjunction with 10/14 should help a bit with ripeness.
Old 08-09-2008, 06:39 PM
herbmister

they look nice dude iv got some nl5xh due to be chopped on monday ish and i know wat you mean about the haze smell in the house

keep up the good work and keep the photos comin
Old 08-16-2008, 12:21 AM

i took some pics today , here is one I will upload the others later !

Old 08-19-2008, 10:06 PM

Looking lovely.

Any chance of some full buds / plant / room shots? Pretty please. LOL.

Updating my threads tomorrow. The organic nevs has curled just as bad. So I am thinking it may be something to do with low humidity and lack of light intensity and too much thermal radiation. Perhaps its lowish temps, only gets to 23 deg.

Sorry back to your thread.
Old 08-19-2008, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theherbalizor View Post
Looking lovely.

Any chance of some full buds / plant / room shots? Pretty please. LOL.

Updating my threads tomorrow. The organic nevs has curled just as bad. So I am thinking it may be something to do with low humidity and lack of light intensity and too much thermal radiation. Perhaps its lowish temps, only gets to 23 deg..
Hiya Herb

How is it going? I hope you're doing well man.

As for the curling on the oganic nevs , I dont think it has to do with ferts and I also don't think its the temps (if they dont drop under 18c-20c). Low humidity is possible but I bet its the light levels as its a big plant and you have the other big nevs and others as well in there. Don't worry about the curling much as long as they can get enough light now it should be all fine .

I will update the thread at the end of the week cause something came up and I am really busy these days , but I will get enough pics as soon as I 'm free on the weekend. The plants seem to be quite ripe now , I 'm sure the 10/14 helped. They surprised me the last weeks. I will probably chop at around 100-105 day flowering , in 2 weeks or so from now . The lower buds are cloudy mostly but the top colas need their time. I ve put the lights bit higher , and the temps are light s on at 22-25c and 20-21c lights off. Trichome production has started to amaze me , and the smell is divine. One of the best smelling plants I ve grown. Real sweet and Hazy. Calyxes are starting to swell on the mid/higher parts of the colas and the pistils are 60-70% red now.
Old 08-25-2008, 08:34 PM

Haze updates

Day 93 10/14

Here is the top part of one of the 2 main colas from the same topped plant.

below a small cola from a small side branch. Quite ripe almost all pistils turned red .
Old 08-25-2008, 08:46 PM
barletta

Literally staring with my mouth open. I wouldn't have replied otherwise.

I took a sample of my hazy tasting ssh today, and FIRST hit, FIRST thought I'm thinking.. "..why don't I have a room FULL of this??". I can only imagine the terpines from that plant dancing with my nostril hairs...

Gonna run some thunks over the winter, will be nice to hang out with you guys in the 14wk+ lounge... Wispy ass haze smoke always seeping out, while we plebeians choke away at the bar on our 'practical' hybrids....

Awesome nugget, Awesome shot!
Old 08-25-2008, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barletta View Post
Literally staring with my mouth open. I wouldn't have replied otherwise.

I took a sample of my hazy tasting ssh today, and FIRST hit, FIRST thought I'm thinking.. "..why don't I have a room FULL of this??". I can only imagine the terpines from that plant dancing with my nostril hairs...

Gonna run some thunks over the winter, will be nice to hang out with you guys in the 14wk+ lounge... Wispy ass haze smoke always seeping out, while we plebeians choke away at the bar on our 'practical' hybrids....

Awesome nugget, Awesome shot!
Hiya barletta

Hehe

its really good when harvest time is near with those long sats . The rewards are worth so I can be patient !

more Haze shots..

Last edited by L33t; 08-25-2008 at 09:27 PM.
Old 08-25-2008, 10:07 PM

more Haze

And here is a day 93 sample bud I took

Old 08-25-2008, 10:30 PM

and some bud closeups

and closer