Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Neville's Haze

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2007, 04:14 PM
Scorpion

Default Mr Nice Nevilles Haze

this female has a good look to her,I just need to find her sweet spot ,as you can see she is a bit distressed but her clone is doing much better and has a great growth structure to her...
very creamy with a hint os citrus in her faint aroma...
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

peace
Old 04-14-2007, 05:31 PM

Talking

Hi Scorpion NICE gal you have there,can i look you up when i get my paws on some,cuz she looks mitey fine to me mate. peace
Old 04-17-2007, 12:41 AM
Scorpion

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeye24/7 View Post
Hi Scorpion NICE gal you have there,can i look you up when i get my paws on some,cuz she looks mitey fine to me mate. peace
hi redeye24/7,
sure man,i can hep a brother out anytime. my little clone has grown quite large and is just beginning to flower, her seed mom is in a box and took so long I forgot ,lol
j/k...Nov 06 to second week in april...long time,and I really did not do her right.
this one will get a little different strategy and I will actually feed her ,but just a wee bit ,until i get a nice perky plant.
currently she get just FoxFarm Big Bloom at 0.01-.03-.07...not much .
she drinks every 4-5 days depending on humidity level,which is usually quite low from 60% max,down to 20% depending on what mother nature has on her mind.
ok ,unill next time

peace

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 04-17-2007, 07:38 AM

Hi Scorpion ,cheers mate ,i'll be poppin in to see how she goes and defo ask you a few Q's,that m/haze pic of yours is just pure natural beauty,so dont be supprised if i ask more than 1 question mate.lol
Old 04-17-2007, 11:16 PM

Hi Scorpion, nice pics, looking frosty Love the shape of the last pic, just like a christmas tree.
I've been sampling mine, and early as she was... I think she's gonna be well worth the wait for you!!

Happy Growing!
Old 04-18-2007, 12:05 AM
Scorpion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganj View Post
Hi Scorpion, nice pics, looking frosty Love the shape of the last pic, just like a christmas tree.
I've been sampling mine, and early as she was... I think she's gonna be well worth the wait for you!!

Happy Growing!
[/QUOTE]
how was the flower looking ,anything like this.
I hope its a strong one.
[IMG][/IMG]

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeye24/7 View Post
Hi Scorpion ,cheers mate ,i'll be poppin in to see how she goes and defo ask you a few Q's,that m/haze pic of yours is just pure natural beauty,so dont be supprised if i ask more than 1 question mate.lol
My pleasure to be of any help I can.

Peace
Old 04-18-2007, 02:16 AM

Hey Scorpion,
I took a few shots of the buds, I think they look pretty similiar... Yeah, she gets pretty wild in spots, every end just wants to keep foxtailing, and it seems airy in spots, but fills out a joint surprisingly well... and the buzz just keeps going. All head, in fact it seems to numb the body. She'll make up for her looks, I promise
I tried to take some fresh shots, but she's a tricky subject, plus my camera stinks, so here's some freshly dried nugs...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC02290.JPG (47.9 KB, 1434 views)
Old 04-20-2007, 06:28 PM

Thanks Scorpion,that cured bud looks like the NL5 x Haze ,i did a run in 95, it was a clear up high ,no ceiling,feels like someone run a scapel all the way around your head , then liftoff, fresh citrus smell the one i kept, i loved it for five years,so easy to clone,2 week veg,77 days 12/12 she was done,although i did take the final mom to 100 days but no diff,even after month cure.later mate
Old 05-01-2007, 12:35 AM
Scorpion

Hi all ,just an update picture on this plant.
She is not the powerhouse I was hopeing for,but she does have a very plesant effect and a wonderful aroma. she is a bit weak in the taste department ,but all around she would be well recieved by most casual smokers .

will try a new female at another time...
I still have the runt ,but she is trying to reveg from an early bloom ,so maybe she will perform better in a more nutrient rich setting...

[IMG][/IMG]

Peace
Old 05-14-2007, 02:16 AM
Scorpion

finishing out this plant,along with 4 more younger clones of her harvest around 6 more weeks or so,enjoyable smoke...super aroma,not much flavor ,kinda bland grass.

still have several seeds from this strain ,so i will do a few more a little later on.

peace