Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Neville's Haze

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2011, 12:08 AM
Chana Masala

Pheno F

Pheno J

Pheno K

- continued -
Old 03-01-2011, 12:09 AM
Chana Masala

Pheno L

Pheno O

Ma Salam,
Old 03-09-2011, 12:51 AM
itsbenfun

Talking NICE job

These look really sweet bro! Stellar job, I hope to get the NH someday but first im going for the Nevils Skunk, just cuz its more practical for me. I will be watchin along as these ripen up. You really got the line-up going man! Talk about multi-strainin' it... Props bro!
Old 03-14-2011, 12:38 PM

Hey bro, haven't checked this thread in a while. Nice job on the pics and the plants look great. Can you describe/tell me what they smell like?

Hope everything is well with you and the family.

Cheers
ON
Old 03-18-2011, 03:12 AM

damn chana, ur pics are becoming pro, huh?
Old 03-18-2011, 10:28 PM

Thumbs up Very Nice !

Hello! Chana... Nice looking pictures. Beautiful Job. You will love the smoke in about 19 weeks? and very,very worth it. resinbud

Last edited by resinbud; 03-18-2011 at 10:31 PM. Reason: n, and
Old 03-26-2011, 03:12 AM
Chana Masala

Default Thanks my brothers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbenfun View Post
These look really sweet bro! Stellar job, I hope to get the NH someday but first im going for the Nevils Skunk, just cuz its more practical for me. I will be watchin along as these ripen up. You really got the line-up going man! Talk about multi-strainin' it... Props bro!
Greetings Ibf, thanks for having a look. I appreciate the kind words. I too would love to give the NH Skunk a good go around as well... maybe I should send you some NH pollen to go along with some of those EQ's you and Double J are bombing... Multi-straining is great when all the bud is cured and ready to smoke, but all the work up to it is a pain in the arse and the yield is not exactly double digits... but I am still humbled and pleased with the out come and excited to smoke. Ibf, when JJ comes through, make sure you come too, lol!

Respect,

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicNinja View Post
Hey bro, haven't checked this thread in a while. Nice job on the pics and the plants look great. Can you describe/tell me what they smell like?

Hope everything is well with you and the family.

Cheers
ON
What up Ninja. Thanks for the family well wishes... I hope you are gearing up for the spring and getting ready to Cristin your new field of dreams.

So far flavours to me are haze, meat to nut, maybe some pheno's have a little leather smell all rounded out by floral and citrus smells. Sorry my brother... need to cure this and then come over and smoke some!

Take care,

Quote:
Originally Posted by jondojoando View Post
damn chana, ur pics are becoming pro, huh?
Hi my brother, photo's are coming and Chana is going! Still only use the little automatic digi, but one day, I am going to go all in and get one like yours with lens and all, lol or just get you to take the pictures for me. I will feed you and let you smoke, almost as much as you want. I know you got an appetite so you will probably eat and smoke me out of house and home!

Your pics are looking great too JJ... keep up the great work and take pics all the time... you express thoughts and stories in your pics man... that is a special ability, stoned or not!!!

I dont think I mentioned it to you before, but the Bella's look great. I smoked her when I was in the dam and I remember its distinct taste!

Thanks for taking some time out of your day JJ.

All the best my friend,

Quote:
Originally Posted by resinbud View Post
Hello! Chana... Nice looking pictures. Beautiful Job. You will love the smoke in about 19 weeks? and very,very worth it. resinbud
Peace Uncle Resinbud... counting down my friend... I sometimes think of pinching a little bottom branch to sample lol! I haven't done it yet... hoping to smoke my NH after a minimum one month jar cure . Hopefully, Chana will be smoking Nevil in summer weather and a few more months away.

Resin, I think I am going to always run a few NH in my garden no matter what strain. I can squeeze them in small areas and as you know, indoor the dont need so much light to still produce some special head stash.

Your journal is fantastic and I appreciate your efforts and positive outlook.

Thank you for checking up on a fellow N'Hazer.

Check you out soon friend,

CM
Old 03-26-2011, 01:41 PM
Chana Masala

Pheno B

Pheno D

Pheno E

Pheno F

- continued -
Old 03-26-2011, 01:42 PM
Chana Masala

Pheno J