Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Neville's Haze

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2011, 05:37 AM
coop

i've been using an overhead 400 and a smaller 150 vert,
my sativas seem to love the addition of the vert bulb,

not sure of the exact phenomena but i know you see it too that the plants will grow above the bulb and continue to grow with out much light. they seem to almost envelope the vert bulb, its interesting. Not sure if it ultimately helps with stretch but i feel i get longer colas at least.
Old 05-05-2011, 11:00 AM
JessE

Without question, hempy you're the best indoor sativa grower I have seen online in a decade of tom foolery at these forums. We have some guys growing some beautiful sativa's outdoors as well, but these are the best indoor sativa's ive seen by any grower.

I know you've put quite a bit of work into these lines, knowing your past grows, Im sure you get quite a bit back out of these girls as well. Some real nice pictures on the Uncle Tony's Columbian, you can see they're coming along very nicely.
Old 05-05-2011, 12:12 PM
fishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hempy View Post
Neville's haze a long way to go...
Cudos hempy!

Last edited by fishy; 05-05-2011 at 12:24 PM.
Old 05-05-2011, 12:26 PM
Banned

nice edit there fishy , wtf is wrong with you ? im glad you edited your post , hopefully now the b.s stops , your almost at 100 posts now anyway

and yes i seen the post before you edited it
Old 05-05-2011, 12:44 PM
fishy

Sorry about the intrusion hempy. I responded on impluse forgetting that I was in your thread.

Last edited by fishy; 05-06-2011 at 03:23 AM. Reason: courtesy edit
Old 05-05-2011, 02:09 PM

Beautiful plants there, hempy.

Did you get away from using the diffusers now? I was going to have a go at using the diffusers in my vert setup, but now I see you've stopped using them? Or maybe they're just not in the pics? Or maybe I'm confusing you with someone else? Sorry if I'm mistaken.

The plants look great, hempy. Keep us updated if you can. NH is on deck for my winter indoor as I think I'm ready to take her on. Might even do a side by side with Tom's haze for fun. Never grown either plant, but should be interesting to see the difference between the two hazes.

HB.
Old 05-05-2011, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coop View Post
some monsters you got there hempy.
Have you ever tried vertical bulbs?
That's a good point mate.

Very nice plants Hempy.........Verts may indeed help with those, it's a very effective way to use the light with tall plants.

Peace

B
"The lonliest people are the nicest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't want you to have to go through, what they have been through".... Anon
Old 05-05-2011, 02:26 PM
hempy

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Last edited by hempy; 10-03-2011 at 05:51 AM.
Old 05-05-2011, 02:37 PM
coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by hempy View Post
hi mate do you mean the lite shade or wing as there called here if so i still use them as i find a more even lite spreed across the area works best for me and sativas really dont like to much intense lite indoors.
i wonder in that regards if LEDS would work better with sativa's especially if tweaked for a lower end of the spectrum for more UV-b to replicate tropical sunlight.
I have a friend who uses some leds, and has a similar setup like hempy's I think a 300w led lights up about a 6x6 area.
Old 05-05-2011, 02:52 PM
hempy

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Last edited by hempy; 10-03-2011 at 05:52 AM.