Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Neville's Haze

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2011, 02:42 AM
BobbyDigital

Hi resinbud,

Haven't been on here as much as I'd like lately so missed this thread until now. I just wanted to wish you the best of luck in your quest and thank you for sharing it with the MNS community.
Old 01-13-2011, 06:10 AM

very cool thread dude,

I also rarely post as i am a hermit living in the boonies of the boonies, but nice to see threads about Cannabis plants!

I've got 7 NH babies going know seeing what they do out in the dry season in Cambo, i'll start a thread at some point,

Its good to poke around and see what others have done before you.
Old 01-15-2011, 10:42 AM
Chana Masala

Hi Resinbud...

Well, everyone has pretty much said it in your journal... but I will say it again...

Good work man!

Would you say your #9 is your thai leaning pheno? Thanks for doing this journal and I am enjoying the many elements your growing style brings to the forum.

I hope to have some "euphoric" smoke soon as well...

Respect,

CM
Old 01-15-2011, 03:14 PM
Chana Masala

Quote:
Originally Posted by resinbud View Post
Hi Channa... Well I would go to say with Neville that this particular #9 pheno smokes like the cleanest high you will ever encounter, and is MAJOR EUPHORIA!!!!! You will not got to sleep. You can smoke to much for sure, so Yes I would say she leans entirely over to a true Thai in Indica form. This plant is AWESOME, and I can't believe I found her out of ten seeds? Peace, resinbud
Fantastic Resinbud... I am pleased you found her... maybe Nev will let us know which pheno's are easier to find than others in MNS packs...

Enjoy the weekend...

CM
Old 01-18-2011, 04:14 PM

NH1 is looking brutal!
Old 01-24-2011, 05:07 AM

Talking nice thread and pictures

wonderful growlog resinbud

#9 sounds special, glad you found her. thanks for sharing your grow with all of us.
Old 01-31-2011, 11:37 PM
bigherb

Resinbud

loookin lovely

I was awaiting the flower great to see thnigs comin along very nice

Please tell us abit about the conditions there such as day/night temps

ive notived that everyonce in awhile we see some purpling in a few specific Mns haze hybrids nevs has been one ,curious to know about your experience n thoughts if this might be brought on by temps or do you believe its genetics?

best wishes

i look forward too a detailed smoke report on all your phenos

1luvbigherb
Old 02-01-2011, 01:19 AM
bigherb

Quote:
Hello Bigherb... From my limited experience with Nevilles Haze phenos, I would say the coloring is in the Genetics? The temperatures were cool a few nights were I live, and at the lowest level 51 degrees, That #1 pheno was the only one with the purple bud coloring, and that #3#9 were in the same enviroment without the purple coloring, exact same conditions weather wise. Is the purple coloring an NL#5 characteristic? Temperatures are pretty constant here, but does get somewhat chilly at nite some evenings. All phenos will have a smoke report soon. Nice of you to stop bye. peace, resinbud
I thankyou for a great report and quick response

The purple trait in Mns hazes is somthin ive pondered on n asked abit about .I have found i believe more than a handful who hav reportd this with pics .

IVE asked aswell an havnt found any evidence or reply as i recall that NL5 carries this trait ,Im curious n might hav asked does the afghan carry this trait caz afghan haze has purpled aswell

I think some will say that a few cool nights can do that but IMO i dont beleive soo becaz of the others grown that havnt shown color in the same environment .My NH was outdoor in nov in NYC 40 somthin temps Noo purple

I truly look forward to your progress and especially those smoke reports

best wishes

1luvbigherb
Old 02-03-2011, 01:31 AM
bigherb

Quote:
Hello Bigherb... I wanted to get you a few pictures up of my mother plants, they are in very good conditions without any cold whatsoever and there is purple on the stems of #1, and #9. I hope you like the pictures, and is a clear indication the purple is in the genes somewhere and not caused by cold. Thanks for stopping bye. peace, resinbud
sup brother

Your the man

Those pics are most appreciated ,gorgeous and intriguing aswell .The purple is in the finished product those nugs are sexy as hell.

Soo the mothers with the purple stem are indoors ?

No stress no cold Hows those temps ?

id love too see pics of #9 nugs aswell as any others you wish to share

great show and best wishes

1luvbigherb
Old 02-04-2011, 01:03 AM

G`day Resinbud
I`d like to throw a hypothesis in the ring . Do the plants with the purp stems have crocodile/alligator tail shapes to the leaves ? I recognise that shape as Columbian {Haze C], how about the branching struc does it have any distiguishing traits .?
So my theory is the Haze C throws the purple and Haze A the Thai side . Though Mex and Kerela are allegedly in the mix as well .
But after reading all I could on the subject it seems the THai and Colubian seem to be the dominant pallet .
I also base this theory on the CHz I have with the croc tail leaves and purp on the leaf stems ,also I find the leaves coarse when compared to the
Nordle .ie They are harder and rougher to the touch .
I realise its a pretty wide comparison but am interested what Herb and yourself think re this theory .
Thanks for sharin
Elmer Bud