Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Neville's Haze

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2010, 08:01 PM
british_hempire

Congrats on the girls, three females that are all different is nice, gives you some choice as to which you like the most, the very sat one sounds like it will be a good one, I'm very envious of your tropical setting, Haze in the tropics, oh my, there goes that sensation in the trousers again!
Old 10-25-2010, 12:06 AM

haha ya know the stereotypical cartoon donkey with the kid sitting ontop with the carrot on a fishing rod, dangling infront of the lil donkey, so close, so juicy and tempting...

I'm awfully hungry, and them carrots sound mighty good...

Do your best and forget the rest.
Old 11-03-2010, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by resinbud View Post
Hi!Ras... Your about ready to get hooked to my pictures. I tried something today I might regret. I fertilized NH#9 with full strength nutrients from Hesi soil formula. This #9 is a short NH, but a beauty. Hesi claims all plants? so the next week will say alot. I figure it is only one plant and it will let me know how gentle Hesi ferts are? Stay tune more to come.#1 and #3 will be flowered in the next week after clones are taken. Forgot to mention that my #7 NH was skinned alive by a snail, and I had to take a top cutting to save her and under lights for a reveg. resinbud,
Yo Mr ResinB!
Hope she enjoys the depth charge ya gave her! Isn't the NH said to be quite nute sensitive though? What is your usual feeding program - does she like nothing more than a complete soil or do you supplement with nutes often?

Can't wait for the photo madness!

You ever tried the saucer full of beer trick to ward off the slugs and snails? Those guys get fuuucked up son, and they don't make it to the NH afterparty.

One love
- RRRRASSS

Do your best and forget the rest.
Old 12-17-2010, 04:02 PM

hi resin!
my nevs#4male is looking to be my best one for that haze smell!
great looking thread here bro!
ttyl,
pwf/DD
Old 12-19-2010, 08:12 PM

Very nice plants and pics resinbud.

I've not grown NH yet but I have smoked her and it was one of the most impressive cut through smokes I've had in years.
Old 12-19-2010, 08:56 PM
Breeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by resinbud View Post
Thanks! Dinosaurdon... I try to show the tropic side of things with NH and has proved to be a very informative grow. I have learned so much from NH, that by accident?and discovered major tricks with growing her keeping her small. I never experienced an out of control plant Ever with NH, only some deficiencies of yellowing, especially involving #1? All Thai! and the most crystally buds around. That #9 Nl#5 pheno was harvested at 90 days and was Clouding up so I pulled her. This plant stays small, and is Multi Branched, amazing,amazing, she is a KEEPER! I figure by clone she should finish in maybe 10 weeks? or less? I will keep you posted, but the Buds are Heavy for what was harvested. Peace, resinbud
That looks like coastal land (just turn left off the Great Abaco Hwy?) What sort of soil are they growing in?
N.
Old 12-25-2010, 07:45 AM

wow, incredible pictures!!!

i love the two most recent pics of your NH#1 and that Northern Lights pheno looks scrumptious too.

i wish i was partying with you on new years
Old 01-03-2011, 12:24 PM

Smile

Hey Resinbud!

I'm loving your threads mate. Been reading through them all

Nevilles Haze sure is a kick ass strain. Does really well here in Australia too. Thanks for taking us on your journey with her.
Old 01-06-2011, 09:12 PM

Hey bro, nice choice you made on the NH. This is the best strain I have smoked out of the hundreds of strains from all over the world I've tried that were grown down here in Brazil, the Neviles Haze grown outdoor in South Brazil was by far the best both in terms of extreme flavor and strenght.
Old 01-06-2011, 10:53 PM
Breeder

Quote:
Hey bro, nice choice you made on the NH. This is the best strain I have smoked out of the hundreds of strains from all over the world I've tried that were grown down here in Brazil, the Neviles Haze grown outdoor in South Brazil was by far the best both in terms of extreme flavor and strenght.
I would have loved to try that. We'll see what the Aussies can do. Resibud is living the dream too.
N.