Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Neville's Haze

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2018, 01:22 AM

Thumbs up sweeeeeet

Thanks for sharing your grow resinbud, you doing it sweet !
Ephesians 6:12 - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Genesis 1:29 - Then God said, I now give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the entire earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

John 15:17 - These things I command you, that ye love one another.
Old 10-21-2018, 12:56 AM

Default Five healthy NH plants 😃

Hi BenPlantin, thanks for stopping 👍

These five plants are looking great each day and very healthy growers, one in particular is spectacular 😎

I dont know their sex at the moment and patiently waiting to share this when I know know for sure what sex they are.

When I planted all of these three never came up until one week later and surprised me.

The one that is spectacular was the first one to germinate and looks like a female.

Since I went the haze route I decided to plant two (Doors) and (Two Grail Widows) and four (Skunk Haze) all are up and very healthy will share them all either here with NH or start new threads. Since there are only a few of each I just might share a few details and pictures here with my 5 NH. The other hazes are just experiments to see how they look beside NH.

Anyway, thank you BenPlantin and others for all your support I have allot to do to make it all very special, so get ready 😎

Peace,

Resinbud

In the Tropics 🌴🍌🥥

10 feet under almost ready ✅
Old 11-15-2018, 11:46 PM

Default Five NH Females 😎

Hi everyone 😁

Just stopping by to inform you about my NH progress since reopening this NH thread and still here.

I planted six seeds with only one not germinating after two weeks, and ate it, he he, tasted like a bean sprout.

Anyway, I ended up getting five very nice females and very special with one very tall tai one to keep an eye on.

Each one will be flowered out with many pictures to follow.

Be patient, this thread is about to get intersting with my harum should be Spectacular stay tuned .👍

Peace,

Resinbud

10 feet under in the tropics 🌴🍌🥥

Getting closer 😎