Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Neville's Haze

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2010, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigherb View Post
well im glad we can clear the air

i except your apology and apologize for anything ive done ,no harsh feelings ,i dont ever wish to be looked at as a negative person and glad you dont hav anything against me, i want to always be in a positive light ,as i have been helped by others i always look to help with wat i can, im happy to shed light and spark any interest of haze especially ,i have limited experience but i speak the truth always ,the haze is my passion and one of the many reasons i came to mns

you know i always felt this place is most easy going friendly site around ,another reason i love being here soo i want all new members to feel the same, i appreciate you being honest ,i love to agree to disagree ,im not perfect and because of you bringing this to my attention soo i will keep this in mind ,i think my mentality is a new york state of mind ,there's no sugar in my tank but my heart is huge ,real recognizes real and your thoughts are appreciated y brother

your afghan haze sounds delightful ,patience is a virtue i like to flush for atleast 2 weeks ,i have heard many great things from reports about this strain aswell shanti has mentioned the line can hold my favorite trait of taste/aroma

1luvbigherb

those are the post i like from you bigherb. not just this one but i also liked you reply on the question for nevil thread to. it has a lot more good vibes about them. i also understand what you say about your new york mind. i come from a pretty bad place here in the uk probably not as bad as new york can be. but i have dealt with some nasty people here wear you have to keep your guard up and not give a inch. but were here now with mostly good company at mns. i never got chance to finish any afghanxhaze yet my self. but for hazey pheno's this strain is shocking i got 8 females from my pack and 8 total different looking plant that stunk very hazy. so i would of thought i would of got a lot of different hazy taste just from this one free pack i got from shanti. i hope you get the chance to grow a pack of these out big herb i think you would get a lot of variation of haze taste and smells from them. i definitely would recommend them and will be ordering another pack to grow out again in the future. i cant wait till i have a space to flower the #2 & #3 cuts i still have the cops left me. safe on the window because they never opened the blinds.
Old 08-16-2010, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L33t View Post

do I see som purpling ? nice

Hi L33t,

purpling? eh,if you mean the leafs? yes, at the end the leafs looked like red/brown/purple. (never see this before at any Haze strain. mostly they get a yellow color)
This I always get when I build of the N-nutes. (from about 6 weeks till the end)
If you mean the buds? eh, well, at some places I got some darkred colors with a amber shine on it. I think this is when all N-nutes are used from leafs/stem/branches and the plant is start getting it from the buds.
(For me that's the moment I chop them)

Quote:

Personally I like to grow organically but use a highly aerated medium that consists of 1/3 soil, 1/3 perlite and 1/3 coco and the growth is faster than straight soil yet the maintenance is minimum unlike a lot of hydro setups.
I bet you'll get some great results! IMO the hydro way of growing the Haze strains give the best results, because Haze strains are real sensitive about N-nutes. Soil is a big buffering medium so it must be more difficult to correctly build of the N.
But like I already told: soil it's not me cup of tea!

Quote:

By the way even though my Nevs female did not have that orange flavor my NevsMango were orange like in smell/taste , so interesting to read that esp so since I don't remember reading that description from other NH growers . And btw such orange smell or burnt orange smell was very common in a lot of great landrace sats I used to smoke when bit younger.
For me the smell/taste is the most difficult part to describe. (I'm really bad at it at all)
I'm working on a smoke report! and it takes a long time, I know, Sorry, but I'm a dude!
Y.S. already gave us a more clearer smell/taste report, Thnx gozer!

Have a NICE smoke!
Old 08-16-2010, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkill View Post
What is OSH?
Hi kingbill,

I hope everything is well with you? that question did a lot of controversy he ?!!!
Also to me! I'm happy those bad vibes are gone and the sky is cleared!

this is where the term OSH come from:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosemite Sam

the so called "old school hazes" such as: A5Hz, C5Hz, G13Hz, AG13Hz, CG13Hz, Neville's Hz, DTH-Dutch Top Hz, Durban Hz, Hash Plant Hz.
The term "old shool haze" is not really correct but when I posted my first post here at mns I called it old school haze cause the lineage goes back quite some years now. The name tended to start living it's own life here at mns and other forums and some people like it others hate it, it tends to go like that with human beings doesn't it...
Peace,
Old 08-16-2010, 09:36 PM
kingkill

lol

So I'm always anxious to read a good smoke report, but can you tell me if your NH is in any way "uneasy" or does she give you a certain rush of adrenaline when you first toke?
Old 08-16-2010, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkill View Post
lol

So I'm always anxious to read a good smoke report, but can you tell me if your NH is in any way "uneasy" or does she give you a certain rush of adrenaline when you first toke?
No , She's not uneasy at all.
It's the real high high, adrenaline for the brain! It's like you have no skull anymore and you can go with your mind sky high.
This Neville Haze is really comparable with the OSH.
I think for people who're not used to be smoking sativa's, she's really overwhelming! it grabs you! if you know what I mean?

personally I love this kind of highness! it will be a long time keeper I think.
(till we found a better one, if that's even possible!)

Peace,
Old 08-16-2010, 10:13 PM
kingkill

Thumbs up

Oh, I feel that! Thanks a ton bro.
Old 08-16-2010, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigherb View Post
the search button is a very powerful tool my friend

for a quick answer old school hazes ,meaning the clone only haze hybrids neville passed to friends that still survive in s.holland ,its too bad none are available in adam
Hi bigherb,

I know these are most interesting times at the moment!
Neville is here and loads info is coming out at the moment.
We're all very very exited!

I have read your posts in this thread maybe 10 times.
I know you're really interested at the history of the "old school hazes" from Nevil.

I can tell you, the OSH strains who survived are in good hands!

But, I can also tell you, you scared some of my ladies with those bad vibes,man.
They got shy! ( don't want to be on the picture any more. )
No worry bigherb, you explained it and excused yourself. that's ok for me!
that's the way man!

When peeps are gentle and give respect to each other, they got much more back! even so with plants!!

Have a NICE smoke

Peace
Old 03-27-2011, 07:53 PM

Wink

Dirk ... what happened, it'd be great to hear how the MH worked out for flower

Any forum members ever hear anything on how this grow finished up

Old thread, I know but the hydro and MH for flower is so rare , especially being that its a NH too

Dirk ... you there ol boy?
Old 03-27-2011, 07:55 PM

never mind, found what i was looking for ...